Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to our new video game centric episode (GO LISTEN YOU BASTARDS) I started playing Heavy Rain again, but this time with the MOVE. Still too early to tell if it makes it better OR WAY WORSE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mass Erect 2: Back in the Habit.

Space Jesus returns as the Six Million Dollar Space Jesus, and is trying to save the St. Francis Galaxy from closing its doors for good. The James Coburn part is played here by a bunch of Predator-looking motherfuckers.

The more I play this as a companion to the original, with the small sidequest callbacks, it just becomes more rewarding, more epic.

After watching that ME3 trailer again, I really feel bad for Samesh Bhatia. First his fucking wife dies and then he opens a restaurant on Earth. It seems to be raining shit on this peripheral character.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha.

I DEMAND MORE ASSCREEDBRO TONIGHT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It shall be done.

Requiscat in pace, Commander Sister Mary Shepard.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK, if youse guys promise to teach me your murdering ways I may Asscreedbro with you tonight.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You must learn our ways, or succumb to victimhood.

/kimjong-the-illest
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                OK, if youse guys promise to teach me your murdering ways I may Asscreedbro with you tonight.
                Don't follow them into the hay, inappropriate touching may occur.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Inappropriate is the only was to touch in a haystack. How else do you find the needle? HURR DURR INNUENDOS
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously hate ASSCREEDBRO's servers sometimes. Sat there for like 20 mins without being able to connect.

Comment

• Must be a similar thing with the Dead Rising 2 DLC. I have yet to connect to a game.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I haz asscreedbro. You guys gonna be on tonight?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ASSCREEDMYOWNPRISON servers need to harden the fuck up (Australia).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I haz asscreedbro. You guys gonna be on tonight?
                            Is Godzilla angar?

Do women be shoppin'?

(Women be shoppin')
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Godzirra angar at azns for berd dliving!!!!

Comment

• I always thought it was more due to the fact he was frustrated at his little arms and the happy ending that never came.

Nevertheless, alcohol and chili (and T-Boz) are in my system now, so it is almost time to cut a fool.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X