This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET ASSCREEDBRO BACK.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played the LittleBigPlanet 2 demo, damn it if I didn't have a smile on my face the whole time. I should go back and finish off a few more LBP trophies. From there, I jumped into the Dead Space 2 demo. Loved the first one and this one seems like more of the same, except on a planet, and a gravity gun.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RAGE AGAINST DONKEY KONG COUNTRY.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking Gamefly. Looks like I'm getting Alan Wake instead of the 4 games ahead of it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *psst* ASSCREEDBRO was like 35 bucks at best buy the other week.

Comment

• Headed there today to get a video card. May have to pick that up as well.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You all out it to yourself to grab Pacman CE DX right now.

Comment

• GET ASSCREEDBRO BACK.

Also, yeah. I'll grab it. I have the first one as well. Good stuff.

Comment

• I might grab it tomorrow.

Comment

• Been playing the hell out of Puzzle Quest 2. Fuck, Puzzle Quest 1 as well for that matter. I'll go a week or two without playing PQ2 since it came out, then get on a tear. Every night I've been hopping on and playing an hour or two. And if there is something on TV I jump on PQ1 on my PC.

Comment

• I can't get over how mind-numbingly awful the save system is in Mass Effect. If you are going to employ an auto-save system, at least have the goddamned decency to put the key points somewhere it actually fucking matters.

I seem to recall this being an issue, but whilst moving through the hardcore-insanity difficulty levels it sticks out like an elephantitis thumb.

You're killing your father, Larry.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ and I + ASSCREEDBRO + liqour = awesomeness

Comment

• Fuckin' A, them shits was good.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna bug my friend to bring this back to me this week. Next weekend I want in your AssBro shenanigans.

Comment

• I'm still playing ASSCREEDBRO multiplayer. Hit level 21. I like Manhunt and Wanted the best.

I bought Castlevania Lord of Shadows for $20 and I started that today. Finished the first chapter, I really like it so far. Might be because I had low expectations but it has been fun, similar to God of War but it has a few changes. There's also been a Shadow of the Colossus type boss, which surprised me.

I also want to play Assassin's Creed 2 again. I might buy it if I can find it for cheap.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X