Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way NFS has the open world there if you want it, but you can just hop into races is perfect.

Comment

• I finished ASSCREEDBRO this weekend. Loving this series, which is a surprise after the very repetitive first game. I'm glad I gave the second one a shot.

I finished Ghost of Sparta as well. It was more great GOW, with a few new things. The two GOW PSP games deserve an HD update for the PSN.

I'm down for some ASSCREEDBRO multi, but you all are probably on the eggbox.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. Shut up, I got it as a Christmas present!!
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Lesley has been going through that. Fucking HATE that 90% of the fucking achievements are for single player only. FUCK YOU TELLTALE GAMES. Lego games are boring as fuck, but at least with 2 players you can haul ass and get through it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Lesley has been going through that. Fucking HATE that 90% of the fucking achievements are for single player only. FUCK YOU TELLTALE GAMES. Lego games are boring as fuck, but at least with 2 players you can haul ass and get through it.
            I am playing it on the Wii, so there are NO achievements. I am enjoying it more due to the cut scenes and the amount of detail they've put into the environments. Game play is super similar to lego Star Wars, but instead of Force levitation you get Wingardium Leviosa, and instead of blasters you get wands. The potential for griefing each other is endless.

Comment

• Playing WoW and LOTR Online at the moment. Kinda enjoying LOTR more than WoW.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOTR > Wow.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  LOTR > Wow.
                  Now that LOTR has gone the free-to-play route, it's pretty amazing actually! As is Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Comment

• I'm just BORED TO DEATH in WoW right now. There's no story to take me anywhere. It's just...quest, grind, do this, collect that....there's no plotline to keep me involved at all. There's no motivation to keep playing in order to see where the story goes. With LOTR, there's at least a story that you're involved with. Same with AoC and Guild Wars. Hell, even Star Trek Online had a storyline. WoW? Here, go out and grind.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Billy's gonna nerdrage in 3....2.....1...

Comment

• Seriously, I'm probably gonna drop WoW at the end of the month out of sheer tedium. I'm even thinking about re-installing AoC and playing it again.

Comment

• Naw, no nerdrage from me. LOTR is quality, but I still don't think it's near as good as WoW, but definitely the second best MMO going. Honestly, kind of dead to WoW right now. After my guild fell apart I just lost a lot of desire to play any. I transferred to an old server to play with friends when I feel like it, but I've got other things I want to do with my free time than play WoW 40 hours a week.

One of those things actually is to play more LOTR though, so who knows. I was actually looking at releases, and I'm super excited for LBP2 this month, and Bulletstorm next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Naw, no nerdrage from me. LOTR is quality, but I still don't think it's near as good as WoW, but definitely the second best MMO going. Honestly, kind of dead to WoW right now. After my guild fell apart I just lost a lot of desire to play any. I transferred to an old server to play with friends when I feel like it, but I've got other things I want to do with my free time than play WoW 40 hours a week.

One of those things actually is to play more LOTR though, so who knows. I was actually looking at releases, and I'm super excited for LBP2 this month, and Bulletstorm next month.

WE COULD ALL PLAY LOTRO I COULD BE AN ELF OMG I'D BE SO HOTTTTTTTT!!!

Comment

• I'd definitely play LOTRO with you guys. When I get home tonight I'll find out what server I am on. I've got a dwarf at like level 12?

Comment

• I fucking loved LOTR when I played it. Rodavlas Sehguh was was a goddamn PIMP.

Comment

Working...
                                X