Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking hard at AP too, but I heard there were so many bugs in it. If it had been $5 I would have snagged it.

Comment

• Slow day, doing laundry, so I'm about to take a bowl to the face and screw around on Torchlight for a while. Haven't played it in ages.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Alpha Protocol is awesome still. Really digging it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cool! I want to get it.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• It was totally worth the 7 bucks I paid for it.

Although I totally suck as a infiltrator. Much better and hand to hand and fucking guys up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't think that shit will run on my laptop :/

~

Comment

• Yeah, we almost need to get a thread going where we get all nerd like and list our specs. I wanted to gift some games but have no fucking idea what kind of hardware you guys are running.

Comment

• Played some X-Men arcade. I was able to jump into a six team game and scored one of the three six player achievements. But the game was so laggy, it wasn't worth the time.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well it's definitely good enough to run the Witcher... COUGH

I jest!

I haven't even been playing my Ashashans Creed 3 and Fallout: Blue Gay Gus with stupid sonofabitch-craft taking up any free time I get -_-'
                    Last edited by Trejo; 12-27-2010, 12:37 AM.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You may want to get that cough looked at...I heard steam can fix that.

Comment

• Lesley got me Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles for the Wii.

<3333333

I get to go through RE2 (my favorite) all over again but without any stupid puzzles or backtracking. FUCK YES.

Comment

• That's the rail shooter game, right?

I picked up Singularity for $30 (with shipping and taxes) via the Amazon link.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yep. I loved the first one but this one is awesome if only for the RE2 play through.

Comment

• Just got Super Meat Boy thanks to Ruh-herb! Thanks, dude. Gonna play the hell out of it as soon as I'm done running errands!

Is the RE2 playthrough there on rails too?

~

Comment

• no problems man. That game is great after hanging with Baltar.

And yeah, the whole REC game in on rails and it goes through some of RE5, RE2 and Code Veronica. PRetty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X