This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you want to?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I run everything in windowed, because I always have my second monitor opened to Gchat, Steamchat, streaming video, etc.

Comment

• Ah, I see. WE WILL HAVE TO RACE SOON.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The EA account shit is bullshit. It tells me my name and email are in use, or passwords don't match. I have 5 passwords I rotate, and one name I use for everything. Super pissing me off, because it doesn't have a "click to recover account" thing.

Comment

• Yep. I just created a new account using my old credentials and then was able to login after it said I already existed. Even wierd as all of EA's logins are EMAIL ADDRESSES yet you cannot enter in an email address in the user field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Hey, I'm thinking about buying that game.

Let me guess, Grave, you've got the the Deadmau5 headgear on? Don't ya?
              As soon as I unlock him, hell yes. Well, I assume he's an unlockable character.

Finally hit 200/200 on X-Men this afternoon. I thought for sure someone was going to quit before we got to the cutscene. I'm still down to help out anyone else if they need to get up to six players.

Comment

• Need to play you, it's been so long since I've practiced.

Comment

• I'm still rolling on Medium so you'll probably kick my ass. I tried one song on Hard and was all "man what". It looks like they might have cranked the difficulty a bit on Hard and Expert.

Also, I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do on the freestyle crossfades. I need to look at the tutorial. I've been too busy dropping PHAT BEATZ.

Comment

• hard is a bitch.

Comment

• By this time Friday I will be balls deep in Alan Wake and/or Forza Motosports. Fanfuckingtastic!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Planet of the Combat Vocation

Fallout: Noob Vega when I'm not too busy with the first
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Downloaded the BFBC2 'Nam. Only played for a bit but it was very cool.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played KIN-DER-TOTEN last night with the hubby and a couple of friends. It was enjoyable, but again gets old. Sort of like COD. HAHA Don't tell my husband
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• DKC owns me at the moment.

Comment

• Fucking QWOP

http://foddy.net/Athletics.html
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X