Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is New Moon? Would that parade of terrible be over by midnight Eastern time?

Comment

• maybe I'm assuming that midnight EST is like 11 CST right? *I'm uber drunk after our episode and it's taking alot of effort to spell right*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that's right. And it'll be 10 PM here. Hell, even if we don't get six of us it would still be fun.

Comment

• Midnight it is.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• where be the people?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Good games fellas. My box locked up and when I restarted I couldn't re-join. BOOURNS. WE need 6 people next time though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a bummer. Ed, Anderson, and I played the next game on Expert plus managed to beat it under 25 minutes. Achievements for everyone!

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Fallout lives! I'm down for some X-men today.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• BTW we were not watching New Moon. Geez babe.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Oh yeah, you were watching Eclipse. Whatever haha.

also, have a bug up my ass about playing some Donkey Kong. Gonna probably buy a Wii today so I can.

Comment

• My best friend has it, and loves it to death. Kind of hoping I get it and Mario All Stars for xmas. I would finally hook my wii back up after like 2 years.

Comment

• My offspring are getting Donkey Kong this Xmas which by default means I'm getting it too. Yay me!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              My best friend has it, and loves it to death. Kind of hoping I get it and Mario All Stars for xmas. I would finally hook my wii back up after like 2 years.
                              Picked up the Red Mario edition of the Wii today along with Donkey Kong and Mario All Stars. Yes. YESSSS.

I'm a sucker for Mario and Donkey Kong. DK is fucking great.

Comment

• I need to finish making Whiskey Balls. The Band of Brothers shit at CHUD. Then, I'm up for some X-men or Red Dead.

We also cleaned up on RDR last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X