Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So X-Men tonight? Yes/no/Maybe? If Rob is already recording I suppose we'd catch him if we started late(r) in the evening. I have no idea how long they spend recording.

Comment

• Fuck, I still gotta DL that shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How's about 11pm or Midnight EST?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds good to me. My xbox won't be on but I'll watch my friends list at xbox.com to see when you guys are on.

Apparently some of the achievements are finicky so we need to make sure six people are in the lobby with everything selected before we start the game. /achievementwhore

Comment

• LOOOOOOL

fucking "I AM MASTER OF MAGNETS"
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley and her friend just started watching "New Moon" so who know when I can wrestle the tv away....GODSPEED YOU GUYS AGAINST MAGNETO
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What?! Boo!

Comment

• I am a sad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Her friend is preggers, so it's not like I can go out there like:

"OI! ALL OF YOU WANKERS GET OFF THE TELLY SO I CAN PLAY WITH SOME MATES AGAINST THAT MAGNET FELLOW OI!"

Comment

• You'd be doing them a favor if you went Bricktop in the livin' room.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Calling a pregnant chick an "insufferable cunt" would be the highlight of my year. But she's cool. I actually like her.

Comment

• I was actually referring to pulling the plug on the film with a meat tenderizer as an act of mercy.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, well that would work as well.

Comment

• Well I'll be getting drunker and drunker while the ESPN streams, which is a game in itself.

YOU'RE KILLING YOUR FATHER LARRY
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm fuckin wasted and deciding between editing the new episode or playing neverwinter nights

Comment

Working...
                                X