X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    (BDR Matches: This must come to pass.)
    I'm confident they wouldn't end quite as nastily as last night's match.

As much fun as it would be to play competitively, I get a funny feeling we'd make a good co-op team. Nay, a great one. I used to love doing that with my brother back in the earlier days of Pro Evolution, long before FIFA became the top banana of football games. We actually got to the stage where the only thing that really held us back were actual gameplay limitations. For example, before the lobbed through-pass system was refined and almost every attempt to do this ended with the ball in the upper, upper, upper mezzanine.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    This... is a thing of beauty, sir.
    Cheers, Tim! It might sound corny, but I've never quit an online match because of the score. Even when I've come up against "hustler" types who just one-two pass their way to the net and score the same goal ad nauseam. You're meant to play to the whistle, after all.

I think it especially irked me that I was literally sending the guy a "well played, man! We should do this again soon" kind of message while he was striking himself from my contacts list.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Played some more Dance Central last night and beat my first challenge. Shit is tough, yo.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think the question we all have is this.

Did you get served, Rob?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Constanstly. Shit is rough. Also, I can't be too loud when I play it which makes it even harder. Dancing quietly is tough, yo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have a feeling this looks hilarious.

ROLL CAMERA!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A break from football was needed after I lost 3:2 to Man U (Fabregas is still crying somewhere in the hard drive).

FALLOUT: VINCENT VEGA on hardcore mode was the replacement I needed post-thrashing.

Not as bad as I thought it would be, though I still cower in fear at the sight of Deathclaws now that my companions can die PHO REAL.

I'm going to have to get back on the foot-horse soon though, as this latest FAROUT playthrough is flying by.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                Some good, some bad, some borderline G.B.H.
                That's 'assault and battery' for those of you playing at home...

Comment

• General Greivous bodily harm
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought it was Good British Hardcore.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was borderline GBH to sit through that fucking movie!

No such thing as good British hardcore... unless you like 'dogging'.

Comment

• Not gonna lie. Had to look that one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Not gonna lie. Had to look that one up.
                          And I'll bet you wished you hadn't... amirite?

Comment

• I've heard of worse.

Comment

• Dogging is awesome.

Comment

• Just followed in Ari's footsteps and got 100% on Lego Harry Potter as well as completing all the trophies. AAAAHHHHHH. I feel at peace with the world right now.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X