This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's WOW...WOW sucks.

If it was a better game, I'd recommend a shallow grave.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
      It's WOW...WOW sucks.

If it was a better game, I'd recommend a shallow grave.
      I'm digging yours right now!

Comment

• My thoughts while reading this post:

Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
        I can tell you what I won't be playing. WoW cataclysm. Wife pulled a dick move and spent all of the Xmas money given to me by the parentals on clothes for me without asking and now she's saying I don't need to spend money from the bank. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
        Well, that's a bummer but it's important to get necessities first.

And I know she hasn't bought it for me because she told me to wait till next week when she gets paid.
        See? What's the big deal? You'll be getting the game next week!

Yeah I could do that but I only put her on notice that I wanted this shit TWO MONTHS AGO.

I know it seems like I'm over reacting but I can count $130 worth of paperback books she's bought in the last month.

This is a OUTRAGE!!!

Comment

• And they're probably Nora Roberts too...
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked up da Wows. Collector Edeeshun. Don't have Lich King and it's back to full price, so I'm gonna wait out boxing day to see if it goes back down, or if there's big internet demand for CE's to resell.. barring all 'successful' outcomes might be firing this bitch up like a hot needle in the arm
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Amazon had all the Blizzard games on sale yesterday.

Comment

• FIFA World Class upsetting setting update:

Customizing my squad to the point of being "prison yard after the toilet wine-tasting" aggressive, I now have a fighting chance at driving in a volley every so often.

Through balls are still a pain, but now the whole thing feels a bit less one-sided.

(I still hate EA for turning it into a rugby game.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  FIFA World Class upsetting setting update....
                  I just finished playing a fella from the CHUD Boards online for the first time. Northern Ireland 6 - 2 U.S.A was the final score. He deleted me from the friends list afterward. I mention this not to brag, rather to voice my frustration at the sheer lack of sportsmanship on display. He was trying to cut my boys in two throughout the second half and I wasn't even resorting to the taunting "keep away" nonsense and other such tactics some employ.

Where's the grace in defeat? Where's the humility? We've all been on the end of a 6-2 at some point. It's how we respond to it that's the measure of us, is it not?

Are you on the Xbox, man? I could use another PS3 contact, if there are any going.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• ARGH. Xbox rules the roost across the pond...

Of course I only have it on a system where no one else has the inclination to enjoy the simple pleasures of the slide tackle.

Good to see you're master of the pitch, Bobby, though I am deeply sorry the Chudite lacked class.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why thank you, good sir! I'm seriously impressed by your own world class exploits, by the way. You can't exactly sleepwalk through that setting. Even for a second. I also share your A.I. complaints. It's ridiculous whenever you're having to frantically scramble a leading European defence back into shape because they just break formation without being told to.

Shame we can't have some cross-platform B.D.R. footie action. There were some tasty tackles flying about in that Northern Ireland match, believe me. Some good, some bad, some borderline G.B.H.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Damned console wars...

*slams Fresca can on desk*

(BDR Matches: This must come to pass.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd play some FIFA but I only have FIFA 10 atm.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My 10 disc was the first casualty in the "Russ tries tequila slammers" adventure.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger
                              My thoughts while reading this post:
                              My thoughts while reading yours.

Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Well, that's a bummer but it's important to get necessities first.
                              The clothes were NOT a necessity YET and WE had already discussed it at length.

See? What's the big deal? You'll be getting the game next week!
                              The big deal is I sold my system and other games because she wouldn't get a job and now that she has one AND I told her two months ago to set aside some scratch she still made an executive decision to spend money on stuff that we had talked about spending it on LATER.

Cute but let your wife do this same thing over and over for 8+ years and you might FUUUUUUUUUUU every once in a while too.

P.S. I'm not really pissy about it anymore today but just seems like after almost 10 years including dating that she would understand this was going to be a sore point.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                Where's the grace in defeat? Where's the humility? We've all been on the end of a 6-2 at some point. It's how we respond to it that's the measure of us, is it not?
                                This... is a thing of beauty, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X