Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up Kane and Lynch and Dirt 2 from the Steam sale, but a wireless 360 controller with plug and play won't work, so I can't touch those until this weekend. I booted up The Witcher though. Great game.

Comment

• Still fucking love Kinect Sports. Played it at my dad's house on Thanksgiving (where I could actually be loud and not worry about neighbors) and it was fucking awesome. Track and Field is a blast with drunk people.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I bought the Magic: The Gathering game for X-Box arcade for 400 points last week.

I'm getting better, but I still feel confused on some aspects. It's kinda like playing "Puberty: The Game".
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FERFA ELEBEN. Again.

Made a rebound off the post with a fucking header. SUCK ON THAT, KEEPER
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played some Dirt 2. Thank you Steam sale! Fun as hell, but fuck is it tough to control.

Comment

• Still FIFA 11.

Annihilated Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Felt good.

Now onto La Liga.

One of these days, I'll muster up the testicular fortitude to change the difficulty to "world class."

(May switch to NHL 11 depending on how terribly I and my team are spitroasted by the members of Barca.)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FERFA11: Lever 2000. Still.

Started playing some quick exhibitions on the World Class setting.

What a bunch of shite.

It's like they've got the eye of Sauron or something. I barely get a through ball to my striker, and the greedy bastards are already there to make a clearance. A cross makes for the same result. Sheer luck is required it seems, especially with the abysmal AI squad they give you.

That said, I still gave them a right good kicking, but just barely. I can't even imagine what the hell it's like in career mode when you're running on fumes and have to play one of the big four fixtures.

I'd wager I throw my couch through the sliding glass door if that were to come to pass (getting by the skin of my teeth against flippin' Blackpool was frustrating enough).
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-06-2010, 04:15 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

I had a bullet-cam kill where I shot upwards at a guy in a lookout tower. The impact of the bullet slamming into his chin not only lifted his ass right off the ground, but sent him cartwheeling over the railing and down the side of a cliff.

It was pretty much the greatest thing.

Also playing Arcania: Gothic 4 (meh) and Arshashun Broverhood
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• still playing the fuck outta Kinect Sports. <3
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I glance at the eggbox then play Black Ops and Joe Danger on the PS3 (my bro left me a 360, but no games).
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I can tell you what I won't be playing. WoW cataclysm. Wife pulled a dick move and spent all of the Xmas money given to me by the parentals on clothes for me without asking and now she's saying I don't need to spend money from the bank. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. And I know she hasn't bought it for me because she told me to wait till next week when she gets paid.

Yeah I could do that but I only put her on notice that I wanted this shit TWO MONTHS AGO.

FFS why do women pull unnecessary drama filled bullshit sometimes? (not aimed at any of the fine ladies of BDR)

I know it seems like I'm over reacting but I can count $130 worth of paperback books she's bought in the last month.

This is a OUTRAGE!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Divorce.

Comment

• I wouldn't and I know you jest but seriously man how many fucking times do we have to have the discussion about her just buying shit willy-nilly and me having to eat a shit sandwich when I want something.

I think I'm taking her debit card and check book. I'm really irate at this shit. Not so much about the game but literally this happens EVERY OTHER pay period.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got to have finances under control. All the issues I have currently are rooted in money. I feel that pain mang n

Comment

• *snicker*

ladies be crazy, right fellas?

Comment

Working...
                                X