This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I have no idea what happened but Rob tried to join my Halo party tonight. I sent him chat invites, which he ignored, and when I tried to talk to him all I heard was a lot of noise. And then he didn't play/controller died. I suspect Baltar was involved.
    haha. I joined up and then noticed that it said like 10 mins before I could join, so I started watching tv and then Lesley came home and I totally forgot that the game was still on. Sorry man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, no worries. I figured you were enjoying some holiday cheer and got distracted.

The queue system in Reach seems really jacked up. I've never been able to figure it out.

Comment

• Splatterhouse.

Such a fucking piece of garbage, I kind of hate it. Only finishing because the mask is occasionally funny and I'm trying to collect the rest of the hidden nudie photos, otherwise FUCK THIS GAME
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Really?!

Fuck, and I hear I thought a game featuring Rob as the hero would have had potential.

Meanwhile, I bought Crazy Taxi. Yup, this was what life in the year 2000 was like.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Splatterhouse.

Such a fucking piece of garbage, I kind of hate it. Only finishing because the mask is occasionally funny and I'm trying to collect the rest of the hidden nudie photos, otherwise FUCK THIS GAME

Just picked up Kane and Lynch 2 for 5 bucks on Steam. Not too shabby.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Red Dead Redemption = Pretty Cool
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                Red Dead Redemption = Epically Awesome
                Here, I jazzed that up a little for 'ya.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picking up the 16,000 credit challenge in Reach made my weiner move. 21K for the entire match!

Comment

• Anyone wanna buy me a 360 for Xmas?

All kidding aside we should have done a gift exchange this year. Derp pulled it off so I'm sure we could do it and do it better.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Negro is broke. Ain't getting gifts at all by the looks of it. But Amazon has the 4GB slim with a $60 game credit today.

Comment

• Actually I'm supposed to get a bonus around the 15th so I may pick up a 360. It's just that our office "manager" douche hasn't said anything about the bonus so it'll be my luck they'll skip it this year.

Picked up a Kindle for the spousal unit though. Totally getting head Xmas night. HUZZAH!!

Comment

• You will get a Jellies of the World subscription as your bonus.

Comment

• Lulz, I actually told a buddy at work that we'd probably end up with something like that. Buddy at work did not look thrilled at the idea.

Comment

• Played the fuck outta Kinect Sports with my siblings yesterday. Shit was aces. Hopefully be grabbing ASSCREEDBRO next week after things die down a bit.

Comment

• New COD. They incorporated elements of Halo 3 multiplayer. In a good way. Lots of fun.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X