Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit. The weekly challenge in Reach this week is to complete 16 daily challenges. Worth 16,000 credits! Will I still be married by the end of the week? Stay tuned to find out!

Comment

• I've hit seven out of eight challenges for the past two days. My commendation meters are filling at a nice clip. My thirst for bloodshed can not be quenched. I don't want to work tomorrow. More Covenant infidels must die by my hand.

Comment

• Just bought myself Lego Harry Potter in honor of the last movie coming out. So, yeah. Playing that again. So much fun.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Blew the dust off of 'Force Unleashed' and gave her a spin last night.

Earned the 'Worst Day As Shift Manager Ever' achievement when I 'Force Chokedâ„¢' 12 of my own stormtroopers during the opening mission.

Yep... being evil is way more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Earned the 'Worst Day As Shift Manager Ever' achievement when I 'Force Chokedâ„¢' 12 of my own stormtroopers during the opening mission.
            And that's why the Imperial Navy and I never got along.

Reminds me of Jet Force Gemini back on the 64. The collateral damage involving those little furry guys was Stephen Sommers-esque.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Well... they were dumb enough to run out in front of me! Just stay behind... that's what a rearguard action is. You mop up, while I throw my lightsaber at Wookiees.

Comment

• Out-standing!

I have a very similar approach to FIFA. The second some chancer starts acting up, trying to do fancy tricks, the red mist descends and I start uncontrollably cutting people down. These aren't my finest moments, but if somebody starts juggling the ball while standing still or trying to beat past my men with their goalie and I put them on their backside, they've no place quitting the game in a huff afterward.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  The second some chancer starts acting up, trying to do fancy tricks, the red mist descends and I start uncontrollably cutting people down.
                  "Most people think Bobby is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They would've tossed him girls like Nancy back then."

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    "Most people think Bobby is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They would've tossed him girls like Nancy back then."
                    If this chair had legs instead of wheels, I'd be on the floor right now! Absolute legend.

Comment

• I beat Lego Harry Potter with 100% and, for the first time ever, unlocked every single achievement for an X-Box game!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• All hail the Jew King!

*kneels*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I beat Lego Harry Potter with 100% and, for the first time ever, unlocked every single achievement for an X-Box game!
                          I did the same thing with Costume Quest.

It is certainly a marvel to behold.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• highest level dwarf shaman on my server. JOIN ME

Comment

• I have no idea what happened but Rob tried to join my Halo party tonight. I sent him chat invites, which he ignored, and when I tried to talk to him all I heard was a lot of noise. And then he didn't play/controller died. I suspect Baltar was involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                highest level dwarf shaman on my server. JOIN ME
                                Tell us of the Dwarf Magic's William.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X