Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've yet to crack open my copy of AC Brotherhood.

Katamari is godlike in nature.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Woo, Katamari love! Was the last one on PS3 any good?

Comment

• Pretty sure I have the soundtrack if anyone wants a copy.

Comment

• Picked up Kinect Sports tonight. Not bad. Bowling is pretty fucking fun. They should have packed this game in with the Kinect as opposed to Kinect Adventures.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, I guess you just can't have everything can you?
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Really fucking dig on Kinect Sports. IT's a must buy if you purchase Kinect. The track and field shit is great as is Bowling.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AC: Brotherhood is taking it's sweet time to get set up. Which really is partially me. I'm about 5 hours in so far, and only have one faction and haven't started on my own assassins yet. I've been fucking up Borgia towers like it ain't no thing though, and that is GREAT fun. One tower was near a canal, and I waited in the water for the target to patrol, and snatched him and drowned him without anyone seeing. Another had a group of 5 guards with him, but I followed their patrol, and waited against a wall. When they turned the corner SHANK NINJA VANISH. So much fun.

Comment

• So much to do in ASSCREED BONERHOOD.

It's a little fucking ridiculous.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I put in about 6-7 hours with it today, and I feel like I didn't do shit. This game is in NO rush. I could easily see getting 30-40 hours from it.

Comment

• I was disappointed in the first Assassin's Creed, loved the second one, seems like the new one is a must buy as well.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Very close to finishing this hulking bastard of a murder sim.

Buon dio, I have problems.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How many hours so far Russ? I'm thinking I'm going to hit at least 30 at this point before I finish the campaign.

Comment

• Not sure of the time, but it seems I wasted away on my couch this weekend.

Such a beautiful looking game. Especially when you get to the Castello's apex. Holy shit.

That said, they've at least established a precedent for cliffhangers, so I was expecting some sort of happy ending with no finish in the Western grip.

Yep. No happy ending from Li Chi in sight.

(Yes I beat it. And yes, I have no life. It is the best/best looking Asscreed game so far and you are doing yourself a disservice in not being glued to it.)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Addendum: Jesper Kyd's work was phenomenal.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kinect Sports, non stop all weekend. Also leveled up a few levels in Fallout. I was stuck on the fucking Giant Sun Mirror mission as I didn't have a high enough repair skill. Thank god I found that fucking book in one of the rooms.

Comment

Working...
                                X