This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I am obsessed with Reach. I was up until 3 am last night. I barely got anything productive done this weekend. Send help.

WE'll have to play some multiplayer. I was rocking shit this weekend.

So the DJ Hero 2 demo is FUCKING AWESOME. Not so much for the song choices, but for the new features. The new freestyle scratching and mixing is pretty dope. I also dig the fact that Lesley can plug in a mic and sing along. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Super Meat Boy. $10. BUY NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Super Meat Boy. $10. BUY NOW.

Waiting until RDR zombie shit arrives on 10/26.

Then, I'll buy RDR Zombie shit, Borderlands Claptrap DLC and Super Meat Boy.

Doing that means I'll get 800 MS Points in my account for November. Part of a XBLA promotion for October.

Spend 2400 points in October, get 800 points in November. I can put that shit towards getting Billy Joel DLC.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm definitely getting the RDR as well, and probably Costume Quest as well. I'll use the bonus points to snag Scott Pilgrim. All of that should carry me through Christmas pretty well.

Comment

• Costume Quest is supposed to suck if you're not 8.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I read several reviews that all said it's pretty good, if kind of RPG lite. I'm going in solely for the aesthetics, which from the videos I've watched I love to death. Plus, it's fun to just lie to yourself and believe you're 8 again.

Comment

• fair enough.

Comment

• Still playing Costume Quest, the characters are so cute and I love the French Fry costume (Complete with secondary "luring" ability)

However, play this game in short bursts as it can get repetitive quick. Also, check out the Arrested Development joke. I enjoyed that one.

In other news, Fable III: More of the same and as usual, barely a game.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Probably grabbing Costume Quest and Red Dead Undead today, as well as Fable. All the reviews for Fable said all the stuff from Fable 2 is still fun, but the new "be a king" stuff is way too black and white and not as interesting as it should be. Regardless, I loved Fable 2. Can't wait.

Comment

• It's tough because the original Fable is pretty good but Fable II was kind of bland and really really short.

Comment

• I think you got those backwards.

Comment

• Champions Online goes FREE TO PLAY starting in 2011. Shocking. I may re-install the game and give it another shot. It was close to being a fun game when I dropped it, so maybe it's legitimately fun NOW.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I think you got those backwards.
                            Nope,

Fable had a longer running time than Fable II. Also, Fable II was loaded down with TONS of unecessary micro management that no one cares about.

Plus, you could see your character change much faster in Fable than in Fable II. It's way too subtle in Fable II, except for having your character become really fat.

Comment

• I hated 'Fable'. I played it for a couple of hours and hated it for almost every second. I haven't touched it or the sequels since.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fable is for people who don't like to put in any work in an RPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X