This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not British enough.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Right eye is 20/20. Left eye is 20/200. I look forward to using this 3D technology that will work with my eyes.
      what does that mean? Is your left eye retarded?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can see close up with my left eye, not far away. So I'm hoping since this is a handheld, I'll be able to perceive the 3D. On the big screen? Best I get from 3D is a splitting headache.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Sucks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Not British enough.
            Pick up this ensemble and you're good to go!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm surprised you don't get laser surgery to fix that other eye?

Well not now because of lack of jerb, but at somepoint.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No friggin way. Creeps me out.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm weary about it myself. I'll end up being a near sighted bastard for my entire life.

Well, untill they create cybernetic eyes.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• TF2 for $9.99 this weekend. Considering grabbing it from Steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I picked a N64 over a PS. I was able to play alot of great games.
                      Damn straight, brother. *N64fist*

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        TF2 for $9.99 this weekend. Considering grabbing it from Steam.

Oh shit, I'll grab that.

Comment

• Got nostalgic and played COD 4 arcade mode for a while. Finally got the 'Mile High Club' achievement...

Comment

• nice! That shit is hard.

Comment

• From 6:45 pm until 11:50 pm... I'm going to put the game away for a while.

Comment

• hahahahha. Yeah, I gave up on that achievement.

Comment

Working...
                                X