Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also the amount of 3rd party support is fucking amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know, I know. Until I actually play with it, I'm going to scoff away though.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I scoff at 3D in general, but that's me.

If it works, it works.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I know it does a ton of awesome stuff, but $300 for a handheld puts me firmly in a wait for price drop camp.

Comment

• I'll be the dickhead waiting in line for this day one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• $300 for a handheld?

*flashesback to Game Gear days*

Man, that device sucked.

Comment

• SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

I loved my game gear. I spent a whole summer mowing yards to get it. Mortal Kombat and Sonic were ACES.

Comment

• SONIC 2 on the game gear was a bullshit game in which you couldn't even get passed the second level.

That device gave me a lot of grief.

I should have gone for a Gameboy.

It's almost a precursor to picking an N64 over a Playstation. The result of which killed the desire I had for video games.

Comment

• I picked a N64 over a PS. I was able to play alot of great games.

Comment

• I've never been able to see 3D using glasses, so if this works for me? I'll be buying it day 1 too.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• According to every story I've read about this, it works pretty fucking flawlessly.

Comment

• I don't care if it works for everyone else. Only if it works for ME.

Comment

• What I was trying to say is that most people were skeptical about 3d without glasses, but since you can control the depth of the effect, I have a feeling you'll be fine.

Comment

• Right eye is 20/20. Left eye is 20/200. I look forward to using this 3D technology that will work with my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Right eye is 20/20. Left eye is 20/200. I look forward to using this 3D technology that will work with my eyes.
                                Please tell me you have a monocle.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X