This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
    Nathan just got me to play Halo. I suck, but I played. Now if the rest of you guys would get on, I would have more fun.

Give me a few minutes.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I must not have Nathan or Ingrid's gamertags
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• FUCK Civ V is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
          I must not have Nathan or Ingrid's gamertags
          He fell asleep watching 'Scanners', sorry! For now I'm playing under the name he had when he was trying to get the new Xbox hooked up: Perry Ludlow(there may not be a space, not sure). He should still be NBush78
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He should be, I've seen him sign in under NBush78.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I guess I never added him.
              Everyone should know what mine is by now.

Comment

• Finally have something new to play, Dead Space 2 beta. I'm not very good at killing anyone as a necromorph.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Is it good? Do the engineers still slice off body parts to get a kill?

Also, I'm playing Civ V. And Civ V. Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.Civ V.

Comment

• Only played 2 rounds, one as a necromorph and one as an engineer. Yeah, you still need to slice off body parts for a kill. It's fun.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's it all just straight DM? Seems like CTF and TD wouldn't work that well.

Comment

• No, actually, the mode that is available is a capture and defend mode. The engineers try to capture a few areas one at time in order to activate some explosion to win the round, while the necromorphs try to to stop them. Again, only played once as each so I might be missing something but that's what I gathered from playing. Maybe a little like Rush in Bad Company 2, now that I explain it.

Comment

• Finally started up Civilization V last night, even though I preordered and preloaded it on Monday night. Stayed up until 5 AM playing it. I concur with you William; that game IS AWESOME.

And the reason why I didn't start up Civ V earlier is because I've been addicted to Minecraft. It's like playing The Sims but in a cube world. I need more people to play with, though.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Finally started up Civilization V last night, even though I preordered and preloaded it on Monday night. Stayed up until 5 AM playing it. I concur with you William; that game IS AWESOME.

And the reason why I didn't start up Civ V earlier is because I've been addicted to Minecraft. It's like playing The Sims but in a cube world. I need more people to play with, though.

I've been tempted to play Minecraft, but I've really got to stay focused on other shit.

Comment

• 10 hours, just finished my first campaign of Civ 5. LOVE THIS GAME.

Comment

• guys what should I pay for a used DS Lite
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X