Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, Rocket Race is a fully supported mode in Reach multiplayer according to Giant Bomb.

<object width="640" height="360" data="http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer-3.2.4_10005.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer-3.2.4_10005.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="whiskey-video-id" value="3204" /><param name="flashvars" value='config={"key":"#@b549b3cbe0f4ce68961","clip ":{"scaling": "fit"},"canvas":{"background":"#000000","backgroun dGradient":"none"},"playlist":["http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/31/1515382-vf_haloreach_ql_091010.jpg", {"autoPlay":false,"url":"http://media.giantbomb.com/video/vf_haloreach_ql_091010_1500.mp4"}],"plugins":{"controls":{"url":"http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer.controls-3.2.2_10003.swf","autoHide":"always","timeColor":" #cc0000","bufferGradient":"none","volumeSliderColo r":"#333333","durationColor":"#ffffff","sliderColo r":"#333333","tooltipTextColor":"#ffffff","backgro undGradient":"none","timeBgColor":"#000","borderRa dius":"0px","tooltipColor":"#000","buttonColor":"# cc0000","sliderGradient":"none","progressColor":"# cc0000","bufferColor":"#666666","volumeSliderGradi ent":"none","buttonOverColor":"#990000","progressG radient":"medium","backgroundColor":"#111111"}}}' /></object>

Comment

• OMGZ OMGZ
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll probably get that game as well. Dammit haha.

Also, playing MGS4 like a mothertrucker. Still fucking love the hell outta this game. Just finished the motorcycle chase part and I forgot just how bad ass that entire section is. The section before (the stealth bs through the park) makes this section sorely needed and it just kicks all kinds of ass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ROCKET RACE.

Gamerankings has this at 93% overall with 15 reviews so far. I'm not even one of the "Halo Fanboys" - didn't play 1, only played 2 after I already had a 360, liked the multiplayer on 3 but not much else and kind of hated ODST except for firefight.. but I'm going to be REACHing my fucking face off I think.

Need to get the ol' Pink Team back together..
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Finally beat Dead Rising Case Zero. Totally worth the 5 bucks and I had a blast with it. Can't wait until the full game hits.

Comment

• Picking up Halo Reach and the new Professor Layton tomorrow. helllll yeah

Comment

• Picked up Move bundle and Eye Pet. Man, my set up does not work for this. I had to move my tv, couch, table, etc. Kinect is gonna be a bitch I think for some people. Once I got it working the Sports Challenge game is pretty neat. Frisbee Golf is aces and I dug the Gladiator stuff. Bummed there is no bowling.

Eye Pet is a pain in my ass. I cannot get the fucking set up right so I havent' really been able to play it.

Comment

• Don't think this would work with my living room.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty finicky mostly due to my lighting setup and lack of space between my tv and my couch.

Comment

• So I popped in a different light bulb and it made a world of difference. Eye Pet isn't too shabby. Not worth 40 bucks yet, but it's pretty entertaining while stoned/drunk.

Comment

• Tiger Woods is pretty neat.

Comment

• Nathan and Rerb are playing Halo....anyone else out there who has it should jump on.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• NHL disc isn't effed this time around, and it's so goddamn awesome when you triple deke (GORDON BOMBAY FTW) and score all up in that net (SUCK IT GOALIE, SUCK IT).

Also: hearing The Final Countdown before a face-off is fucking beautiful.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• When did wrasslin' avatars get all "you gon' get raped"-y?

They used to just be coked-out of their gourds/roiding out.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X