X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while i played this awhile before, i feel some you should check it out:

passage

it's hard to describe without giving away, so i really insist you check it out. it's message is great and impacted me as much as braid did.

once you've played it, check out what the creator, jason rohrer, of the game has to say about it.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I bought Fallout 3 and have been playing it the last couple days. Not sure what I think about it yet.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It is awesome. That's what you should be thinking. Haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It took me a little bit to get into it, then I played it for 2 weeks straight. Good game.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well...I caved and did it and feel all the more retarded for it.

COD: World at War. Why? Sadly, because I heard Gary Oldman and Jack Bauer did voice-over work on it. That and I just watched Thin Red Line again.

Is it any good, even after the subject matter rape that is WW2 has permeated every single fucking FPS in the past ten years? Well it was pretty good, and exceedingly difficult. The Japanese love hand grenades. LOVE THEM.

While it held my attention for a Saturday, I'm already bored. And multiplayer can fuck right off. I'm not killing anything with a bolt-action unless it is a terrorist-trained squirrel. COD4 is still king.

But I am the moron who went ahead and picked it up and didn't have the goddamn foresight to just rent the bastard. Now I'm already back to playing Rock Band 2 and Fallout 3 again. Shit.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-04-2009, 01:23 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to know. My mom got me left 4 dead for christmas but I already had it. I hadn't decided what game I wanted instead. CODWOW was topping the list. Nice acronym.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well, the most interesting thing about it at this point is moot, as there's not many other people willing to do a 4-player co-op campaign. The idea would best be suited for something that hasn't been done to death.

Now if they put that into the next modern setting COD, then it will be fucking great.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  ...That and I just watched Thin Red Line again...
                  Seriously, how many sittings did it take...fucking movie is long as shit and fucking extremely slow (at times)...incredible cast, beautiful locations, but fucking bored me to death...Nick Nolte was awesome as that commander/general dude...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• For some reason, I can switch on my interest switch (the earlier McMeat-100s didn't have this feature) when it comes to Terence Malick flicks.

They're meditative for the most part, but I dig 'em. Especially Badlands. That film is fucking amazing.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Well, the most interesting thing about it at this point is moot, as there's not many other people willing to do a 4-player co-op campaign. The idea would best be suited for something that hasn't been done to death.

Now if they put that into the next modern setting COD, then it will be fucking great.
                      i'm willing sir. i actually like the game because it's harder. that's really about it.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Since I have no new games and no one is ever playing L4D aymore I went back to COD4 playing on vetran! also played a bit of Dead Rising again.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I saw Dead Rising for 20 at Target, may pick it up to try and beat the game...had it for a while, never finished because I couldn't find time to play without my kids watching me.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I would have fully beaten it (beat the 3 day mode) but I lost my save. And I refuse to go through it again.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I went sad old hermit on that game a while ago trying to do the 7-day survivor deal and the asshat had the audacity to freeze on day six.

Still, for just twenty dollhairs, that ain't bad. And the mall songs are fuckin' catchy. I still whistle 'em to this day.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My power went out for a good five hours yesterday (didn't return until about 11PM), so it was Final Fantasy 4 for awhile.

I would have probably had a better time just going to Spearmint Rhino.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X