Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game froze on me towards the end. As for breaking walls, jump kicking at a high level is the best maneuver.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Universal PR let me know that there's DLC coming in Late November/Early December.

There will be a code packaged in with the movie DVD/BR.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Aran Werk again. Then the Signal DLC.

I WILL FIND ALL OF THOSE FUCKING COFFEE THERMOSES DAMMIT
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OCD
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Scott Pilgrim cheats
            • DOWN, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT - Survival Horror/Zombie Mode
            • UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, UP, UP - Convert all money to animals (a Sonic 3 reference?)
            • A, B, A, B, A, B, B - Enables 'Blood Mode'
            • DOWN, RIGHT TRIGGER, UP, LEFT TRIGGER, Y, B - Play as the same character
            • X, X, X, A, B, A, Y - Use Scott's Heart Sword from the comicEnter in the following codes on the pause menu / status page on the overworld for the desired effect.
            • LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, R1, RIGHT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER, LEFT TRIGGER, RIGHT TRIGGER - Sound Check Bonus Level
            • RIGHT, RIGHT, B, RIGHT BUMPER, RIGHT, RIGHT, B, RIGHT BUMPER - Boss Rush Mode
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• pimp.

Picked up MGS4 on the cheap today. Currently playing through that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spent about 30 minutes with Limbo. Beautiful art direction, and already hit a maddening section where I fell into a pit about 12 times in a row. Going to try and knock it out tomorrow.

Comment

• Beat The Signal.

The second word field section was a bigger pain than expected, but for the most part it was a fun little jaunt.

Though leaving me with a cliffhanger to a story that didn't really have a story to begin with (more of a recap than anything else) was no bueno. I was hoping for an explanation of that last line...

DAMN YOU AND YOUR DLC BAIT 'N SWITCH

I think it may be time to dust off the old kickball game...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished out the vidjagame kickball season by stomping a mud hole into Chelsea (5-0 and a hat trick).

Started a new season and got to my national friendly with the Dutch windmill engineers, and whenever I make it to the flippity floopin' half, the game freezes like John Spartan.

I must crush Robben and his smug face.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna get me the new Bioshock 2 DLC.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Was playing RDR and having fun until the roommates decided to have yet another motherfucking domestic dispute. I can't wait until they move out. Jesus christ.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Gonna get me the new Bioshock 2 DLC.

Get it and tell me how it is. I'm tempted to grab it, but I need to leave points for Plants vs. Zombies this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            Was playing RDR and having fun until the roommates decided to have yet another motherfucking domestic dispute. I can't wait until they move out. Jesus christ.
                            Err? They are moving out?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Eventually, yes. Can't wait for the day.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I have been playing........................freecell. sad, right?
                                the tv has been taken over by roommate's bf. jeeeeeeeeeeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X