Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played some SC2 over the weekend against the AI. Seriously, WTF. Beat Terran on medium with Zerg to a fucking pulp with one strategy and after that, it no longer worked. Could swear that game has procedural AI.

Also, Fallout 3. I now remember why I couldn't play this the first time around on my 360. There's so much to do, and I have issues with decisions.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Still rocking Dragon Quest. Really digging on it for the simple fact that I can play for 5-10 mins here and there and feel like I'm accomplishing something.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spent like 90 minutes with Mafia 2. The intro is really cool, because it starts in WW2 Italy. I can already seen some issues pop up, and it's a bit more janky than your typical open world game. I can see playing it through to the end, but I can already tell it's not worth $60.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It must be said, the city design and graphics are incredible. So depressing that there is NOTHING to do in the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Spent like 90 minutes with Mafia 2. The intro is really cool, because it starts in WW2 Italy. I can already seen some issues pop up, and it's a bit more janky than your typical open world game. I can see playing it through to the end, but I can already tell it's not worth $60.

I'm getting the same feeling. I'll flip it before the new Spider-Man game comes out, so I can pay off the rest of the pre-order.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still rocking Dragon Quest. Stuck in the beginning vs the Wigt Knight. Just need to grind some more I think. I seriously fucking love this game so far though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Scott Pilgrim Video Game! WOOOOOOOOO!

BTW it's not that hard, I'm at level four on normal and I got it last night. Just remember not to get double teamed between badguys and you'll be alright.

Also, this is the only video game I know of to feature a cameo by a film director.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• WTF I have Scott leveled up to 13 or 14 and still can't get through level three with enough lives to finish off Todd. Are you buying upgrades as you go? I've been saving all my $$$ for the late fees at the video store.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      WTF I have Scott leveled up to 13 or 14 and still can't get through level three with enough lives to finish off Todd. Are you buying upgrades as you go? I've been saving all my $$$ for the late fees at the video store.

I am fucking loving this game. The XBLA people need to team up in the future for a game.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Probably going to download Scott Pilgrim this weekend, or next at the latest. Also, SHANK!

Mafia 2 is so...sterile. Can't get into it. Just want to play Saints Row or GTA.

Comment

• Threw in 007: Quantum Of Solace for a bit. The controls are a bit squiffy... and the game is too short, but it's the only good Bond game besides GoldenEye.

If you find it used, give it a go... it's pretty neat.

Comment

• There was a damn solid Bond game on PS2/Xbox. Can't remember the name, but it was really good.

Comment

• Everything or Nothing, starring Heidi Klum and Shannon Elizabeth. I upgraded to the 360 shortly after getting the game and didn't realize it's not backward compatible until after I traded in my original Xbox. I only played a few levels in so I was kind of sad. I kept the game because I was so pissed so maybe someday there will be some BC magic for me.

Also, does the 360 version of Scott Pilgrim have online co-op? If so I'm gonna be pissed I bought it for PS3.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                WTF I have Scott leveled up to 13 or 14 and still can't get through level three with enough lives to finish off Todd. Are you buying upgrades as you go? I've been saving all my $$$ for the late fees at the video store.
                                Hell yes, I saved up to buy shit at Wallace's store in level 1. Just don't get your ass kicked by Envy Adams and you'll be in like flint.

That, and I don't get close to Todd Ingram. Just chuck shit at him until he goes Akira-arm. After he exhausts himself, start wailing.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X