Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocking some Earthworm Jim on the 360 and Picross 3D the DS. Every game that Lesley owns for the DS makes me feel like a moron. I really need to try playing them sober.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We picked up the new Tomb Raider co-op game from the 360 Arcade. Really fun actually. The camera angle take a bit to get used to, but playing co-op (while sometimes frustrating haha) is pretty fun. Highly recommend it if you dig on TR or even fun co-op games.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's out already? Freaking broken xbox.. I need to pick up a slim asap, that game looked kind of awesome.

DAMN YOU BILLS AND SHIT
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, the puzzles are not too hard (so far that is) and the game is pretty fun.

Comment

• THIS

The shit Ceej and I are coming up with is fucking awesome.

Comment

• Picked up that new Dragon Quest DS game today. Not too fucking shabby actually. Really enjoying myself.

Comment

• Apparently Mafia 2 is extremely short, and the "sandbox" sucks. Looks like I'm canceling my order and getting a bunch of XBLA games instead.

Comment

• Nevermind, Amazon already shipped it.

Comment

• I never liked the first one, but I thought they were to fix all of the issues with this one?

Comment

• Not surprised, it looked awfully generic in the videos I've seen.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lame. I was actually looking forward to it. Oh well. Time to toss my money towards the preorder for Civ 5 CE.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Two days to Scott Pilgrim!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Gamefly is sending ME2. Totally at the bottom of the Queue. WTF? Bout done with that service.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Damn, more reviews in and none of them seem to be pretty. Looks like I'll return it and get Shank, Scott Pilgrim, and Limbo instead.

Comment

• Should check out that Tomb Raider game if your chick plays. Some fun co-op stuff. Also, Monday Night Combat.

Comment

Working...
                                X