This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    what the fuck guys why is the Scott Pilgrim game so hard I can't even beat the first level ffuuuuuuuuu
    It is?!

Dammit it to high hell.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Picked it up again today and got through the first level losing only one life. Maybe the trick is that you need to level up a few times first. That's gonna make for a tedious journey, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        I aced the game pretty fast. The bonus level was Voldemort is really fun.
        Yeah, just finished it today so now I'm gonna do a quick run through to get anything I missed and do the bonus levels before Nathan sends it back. I would buy it. It's the kind of simple mindless entertainment I enjoy after a long day.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I fucking tried some Cabala game a few days ago since my lil' bro has it. Wow, what a fucked up game. I put it down when I shot my first polar bear. Seemed too fucked for me. I guess if the bear was attacking me it would have been fine, but it was just standing there and I shot it and the camera goes all super zoom and slow and you see the bullet hit and the bear just fell over all fucked up like. Love that my lil' bro can play that but not Halo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still playing Dragon Rape: Orange Juice.

And when I've completely exhausted that, it is back to futbol.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I fucking tried some Cabala game a few days ago since my lil' bro has it. Wow, what a fucked up game. I put it down when I shot my first polar bear. Seemed too fucked for me. I guess if the bear was attacking me it would have been fine, but it was just standing there and I shot it and the camera goes all super zoom and slow and you see the bullet hit and the bear just fell over all fucked up like. Love that my lil' bro can play that but not Halo.

The FUCK?!? That is horrible.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, seemed a bit fucked up to me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cabala has rules for their kills, though. It wouldn't let me walk up to a Moose and just execute it.

They made me replay that level, since it wasn't in line with the mission guidelines.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ah, I only played the tutorial level. And it was just walk straight, stop, aim and shoot the bear that is just sitting there minding it's own business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Ah, I only played the tutorial level. And it was just walk straight, stop, aim and shoot the bear that is just sitting there minding it's own business.

Well, that's cool.

It's just that the game won't let you execute animals Vietcong style. Apparently, that's crossing the line.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My dad bought me a fucking Cabala game for Christmas last year. It's so horrible, but awesome free achievements!

Comment

• not playing anything at the moment....I'm too scared to deal with all the adapters/converters for my ps3. Any advice? I dont want my ps3 to explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
                            not playing anything at the moment....I'm too scared to deal with all the adapters/converters for my ps3. Any advice? I dont want my ps3 to explode.
                            Oh yeah, you're out in New Zealand right?

Maybe this will help?

Comment

• just an adapter??? hmmm.....that would be awesome....i'm scared!!
                              i thought i would need converters, adapters, transformers, autobots, and magic to properly get this thing working.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
                                just an adapter??? hmmm.....that would be awesome....i'm scared!!
                                i thought i would need converters, adapters, transformers, autobots, and magic to properly get this thing working.
                                Don't accidentally buy a go-bot, as that will just royally screw everything up.

As for games I'm currently playing: Phantasy Star for the Sega Master system bitches!!!*

*It's on the Sonic Ultimate Games collection for the 360.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X