Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously. If they stripped out all the karts and race track bullshit, tripled the amount of character stuff in game and sold it as some budget Character Builder tool I would buy the fuck out of it.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. Pretty good so far, you get to 'learn' spells, not just use them. So it's got that going for it.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just played the Mafia 2 demo. Damn fun, extremely cinematic. The controls are a bit loose, but I'm sure that can be adjusted in the options. I loved the original on PC, aside from the driving, and that looks to be my issue with this one. The cars are old 40s and 50s boats, and drive like it. And you have to follow the rules of the road or be chased down and ticketed by the cops. I don't want to worry about red lights and speed limits in my crime sprees. Other than that I'm excited. Will probably pick it up depending on what reviews say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Goddamn, I didnt know you could make awesome shit like this in ModNation Racers. All this time I was like, 'I don't give a fuck about racing or making tracks to race on', but these are just incredible

I think I'll rent it and treat it like I did City of Villians - a great character creation program where I have little to no interest in the actual gameplay but spend countless hours making people
          Yep. I have all of those. Fucking awesome. I also had the Pussy Wagon until they banned it.

Just got spanked HARD by nerdious in SC2. I beat Billy, he beat me. It was stressful. FUCK YOU AZN PRIME.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
            Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. Pretty good so far, you get to 'learn' spells, not just use them. So it's got that going for it.
            I totally dug the demo. I would love to get that game!
            "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• For the record, I can't stop playing Catan on XBOX.
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. Pretty good so far, you get to 'learn' spells, not just use them. So it's got that going for it.

I aced the game pretty fast. The bonus level was Voldemort is really fun.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Scott Pilgrim needs online co-op!
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• How is the Pilgrim game Fil? I'm going to grab it once it comes to XBLA next week.

Comment

• what the fuck guys why is the Scott Pilgrim game so hard I can't even beat the first level ffuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• I love it so far, but like grave said, it's fucking hard. I love the music and the gameplay though, so old school. It's probably easier with a friend playing with you. I'll try that this weekend.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Returned to the Bioware RPG that must not be named for fear of Rerb-rage.

The one with the swords and everyone getting banged in the tent.

I forgot how brutal some encounters end up becoming...that do not involve the tent.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DRAGON RAGE!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More like Dragon Rape.

BOOSH
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still on SC2. I guess I've been playing Zerg wrong. Was wondering why I wasn't able to mass produce Zerglings; until I watched a youtube video of a ZvZ match. Holy fuck.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X