This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see what I can do.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rocked some Counter Strike last night for a bit. Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally busted out Dragon Age on the PS3. Pretty damned underwhelmed. Graphics are subpar, and I get rapidly annoyed at all the Q & A bullshit. Should be going back to gamelfy very soon unless someone tells me why I should stick it out.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Can't do it, Sallie...

Send it back.

Comment

• I figured. Maybe I'm not cut out for those kind of games anymore. I think RDR might be next on the queue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Finally busted out Dragon Age on the PS3. Pretty damned underwhelmed. Graphics are subpar, and I get rapidly annoyed at all the Q & A bullshit. Should be going back to gamelfy very soon unless someone tells me why I should stick it out.
              Fuck that game. It sucks and I don't get the love for it. Mass Effect 2 was a million times better.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Mass Effect 2 was a million times better.
                So you've said, but I as I've stated before, I couldn't get past the first 2 hours of the first one. I hated the combat system.

Comment

• And because of people like you they turned it in to a faster paced 3rd person shooter. Try it now.

Comment

• Sir, yes sir! What platform?

Comment

• 360 only.

Comment

• That or Alan Wake first?

Comment

• Ohh tough choice. I love both (but I also loved ME1). You could probably beat Alan first.

Comment

• or Modnation, or Transformers?

Comment

• Modnation is great (but I can never find anyone on to play with as Bruce and I seem to miss each other), Transformers is a pretty fun game (still going through it) but Alan Wake was better than it had any right to be IMO. Plus it's a game that others like to watch (in my case Lesley loves watching it and playing it actually)

Comment

• Hmmm. If it comes down to availability then Modnation should come first. Alan Wake is still low availability.

Comment

Working...
                                X