Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm playing Guild Wars again for some reason. And enjoying it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's a single player/ MMO right?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes. It's also free of any monthly charges...buy it once and go.

I've got the game and all of the expansions for it, and I've got level 20 characters in all 10 of the classes. For the hell of it, I logged in the other night and started playing again. I forgot just how much some of the character classes are to play.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Still haven't played that yet. Fun?
          I like it. The art style and story are neat but the puzzle difficulty is kind of inconsistent. They go from "oh yeah, piece of cake" to "WTF?!" and back pretty frequently. But they throw in different mechanics throughout the story mode and there are a number of bonus challenges that unlock as you progress through the story.

Comment

• Better than Braid (which I hated)?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't say. I only played the trial version of Braid, which was enough annoyance for me. I can say level 5-6 is the only one that has made me ragequit. The rest of the tough levels just made me say, "okay, what am I doing wrong here?"

Comment

• Downloaded Risk Factions. Need to make it work.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• LETS PLAY SOMETHING GODDAMNIT!!!!!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• ok ill be on in a few

Comment

• 'Star Trek Online'. I picked it up for cheap on Saturday ($20 at Gamestop) as a diversion. It's actually not bad, and it's genuinely pretty to look at. I don't see it as a long-term game for me, but it's fun for now.

Comment

• On the very last level of Transformers and having some difficulty. The Autobot campaign has caused me to RAGE a lot more than the the Decepticon one. Still having fun though. I just wish I didn't have so many issues playing online.

Comment

• Spent some time with Torchlight last night for the first time. I'm digging it. Seems to be a fun diversion. Also started playing CS:Source again. The Office level is probably one of my favorite MP levels in any game ever still.

Comment

• If it wasn't such a clusterfuck and I had the kind of rig necessary. I would have been in like Flint for APB.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• APB is hot steaming shit. Go check the Quick Look on Giant Bomb.

Comment

• Yeah, it sounds fun for like 3 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X