Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should have just gone balls out and left the DC shit out.

Just over the fucking Big Top Peewee. Maybe have a limbality, where you can pick and choose which limb to sever and beat the opponent with (could use your own or their limbs to do it).

Make it happen Mid Ghey. Pussy-footin' makes the Skunkape sad and forces him to steal your sack lunch.

That last bit makes less sense than even I thought possible. I AM FUCKT.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Either way, I've been on the retro kick this week/previous so I am now on to another RPG classic: FFIV for the DS.

The graphic update and the increased difficulty are jarring at first (especially after the Happy Fun Time that was Chrono Trigger), but I am now diggin' it quite thoroughly. Even if I did get gangraped by fuckin' imps right out of the gate.

Also: Kain is a badass motherfucker that can jump higher than any white man has, which is why the Final Fantasy moniker certainly fits.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kain is indeed awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm constantly on a retro kick!! The only system I have is a Super Nintendo. I bought it in May after my last girlfriend broke up with me. All I play is Super Mario World, and Super Mario Cart. I will visciously destroy any and all who come to challenge me at Super Mario Cart.. I am unstoppable!!!!
          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
          Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
          Steven Wright

Comment

• I always had "fat kid playing dodgeball" syndrome when it came to Mario Kart.

But instead of the dodgeball, a turtle shell was involved. Nonetheless, my ego was annihilated. But that's what I get for playing a Donkey Kong Jr.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, man... He's one of the worst. He and Bowser can be the fastest in the game if you avoid hitting the walls, but that is pretty much impossible because of the crazy wide turns.
              Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• I will fucking own you with Toad bitch....believe that...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awe shit!!! You can have the Toad!! I'm all about the Koopa Troopa.... I cannot be owned on this!!!! Few have come close, but all fail!!! The only time anyone beats me is when I let them because they won't want to play with me otherwise.... I have the jump tap, brake, sharp turn technique that cannot be stopped!!!
                  Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Haha. That is the best technique...haha

Still playing through Resistance 2. Digging it a bit more now. Still haven't put in any multiplayer time for the most part. Need to grab a better headset. The one that came with WArhawk fucking sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Haha. That is the best technique...haha

Still playing through Resistance 2. Digging it a bit more now. Still haven't put in any multiplayer time for the most part. Need to grab a better headset. The one that came with WArhawk fucking sucks.
                      you whore. call me when you're playing. that's why i've held off from playing it. i want to do some mutipass. i mean mutiplayer.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• and go buy a bluetooth headset you noob. just some $20 from best buy will work. gosh!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Almost done with Saint's Row 2. But it froze on me and I hadn't saved in an hour. Grrr.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Save all the time.

Comment

• I have nothing new to play beat everything and haveno monies!!!!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Playing Rock Band...and a lot of Scrabble on the Facebook...still waiting to get my first L, I have a feeling it's coming soon.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X