Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is everyone on the same server on LotR:O? I'd like to play wit youse guise once it's for frees.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No one else is playing. I'm sure I'll give up soon. But if you end up getting on I'm on Vilya.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh Josh, just stop. You are so enticed by the epics and your uber mangle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Oh Josh, just stop. You are so enticed by the epics and your uber mangle.
          That is the best thing I've ever read.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Gonna try this tonight. Alien Swarm in FPS mode....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LIMBO. This game is beautiful.

Comment

• I was really tempted to grab that last night. I'll have to break down for it soon.

Beat Deathspank last night. It's not terrible, and I think $15 is probably the right price point for it. I would feel better at $10 recommending it. It just gets repetitive and kind of shallow. When Torchlight can be had for $10-$20 on the regular, Deathspank seems a tad overpriced. That said, the game is beautiful. Really incredible art style to it. The humor is all over the place, but World of Warcraft, Usenet, bit torrent, and Live at Budokan references are aces.

Comment

• I need to rebuy a ps2 for these games..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Usg6L_Jk9y4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Usg6L_Jk9y4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Fatal Frame was the shit.

LOOOOOL

YOUHAVETOBEATIT!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking hate Fatal Frame. My ex loved them, and they scared the piss out of me. She would torture me with them in our tiny 500sq ft apartment so I had nowhere to hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Oh Josh, just stop. You are so enticed by the epics and your uber mangle.
                        Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        That is the best thing I've ever read.
                        And sadly he's also correct. Only reason I'm not playing now is to get my rest XP maxed. Lulz.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not worth it, takes like 10 days to get max rest xp, just keep leveling.

Comment

• Man, I am never playing a Fatal Frame game. Fuck that shit.

Also, LIMBO is great.

Comment

• Oh also, level 5-6 of PB Winterbottom can SUCK MY DICK. There's no reason it should have been as difficult as it was. Especially when the next level was such cake, or pie as the case may be. Ugh.

Comment

• Still haven't played that yet. Fun?

Comment

Working...
                                X