Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh. My sister is addicted to MW2 but never played it on Live. We got it going again. Worried about getting hooked.

Comment

• Anyone else thinking about picking up Limbo when it comes out?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I may. Probably going to wait a few weeks until after I move.

Comment

• I love the look of it and, after watching IGN's review, I was quite surprised by the violence. Seems like a neat little game.

Comment

• Even the boards are conspiring against me. Ari you leave for a bit and now I have to live with Mel. What the fuck????? I don't wanna go!

Thats Mr Gibson by the way. Blow me. Rose garden, etc.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Uggggggh MW2 is still so good. I still consider it the pinnacle of multiplayer FPS. It's really no contest. Really debating the map packs. I just wish IW didn't get fucked over so hard.

Comment

• Really having fun with Dead to Rights Retribution
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahaha Some dude just sent me spam on Live to power level my prestige on MW2

Comment

• HAHA, Nate!

Also, I still play MW2 regularly. I loved Battlefield 2 when other people were on, but MW2 is still my go to game when it comes to kicking back and shooting random loafs in the face.

Comment

• Still rocking LOTRO with Bufforin my awesome dwarf haha. Also still going through that Transformers game. The Autobot campaign gets wicked hard.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grabbed Alien Swarm for free today off of Steam. not too bad.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was just talking about that game. Gonna download it in a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Anyone else thinking about picking up Limbo when it comes out?
                            I'm thinking about it. But it's $15, right? I still have a weird mental disconnect about paying more than $10 for downloadable games. I really like the look of the game.

Comment

• I think the more substantial DL games more than make up for being $15. Deathspank could easily be packaged up as a $60 game.

Comment

• That's true. DL games have come a long way from Joust and Robotron ports.

Comment

Working...
                                X