This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWWW Sunny cooked them right.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm going to gouge out Otacon's eyes and skull fuck him. I hate him so.

Comment

• haha

Red

Dead

Redemption

niccas

this game is great
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yes. I'd be down for some co-op in that game because I haven't tried any of the co-op missions yet.

Comment

• meryl jonny meryl johnny

Comment

• einhorn finkle finkle einhorn fffffff
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So...people doing RDR co-op?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lord of the rings online still. Ponied up the loot so I could play with my old character. Wewt.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rodavlas Sehguh for the win.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

*returns to reading Batman*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha, totally. Just waiting for the next big 360 release.

Comment

• Did you beat MGS4 yet Nate?

Comment

• Yup. The game is pretty great. The cut scenes got to be a bit much but the game itself is pretty awesome. Thinking of replaying it and skipping all the cinematics.

Comment

• Walking through the
                                Spoiler: spoilerz 
                              microwaves
                              at the end is badass eh? Fuck, I really need to replay this game.

Comment

• I'd say it has pretty high replay value. The previous MGS's were the same way.

Comment

Working...
                                X