This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Yeah, any wrestling fan worth his salt knows Bob Backlund is the fucking man. Oh wait Russ meant......*sadpanda*
    It's alright, B. Backlund, his red bowtie, and psychotic submission skills are from the better era.

Back when steroids were plentiful, and John Cena was not alive.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My oldest loves John Cena. I died a little the first time he said it. He'll never measure up now. He'll try and try but I'll always see him as a Cena lover. It was all I could do to NOT tell him how bad Cena sucks.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Apparently not 1 vs 100....

Fucking sucks. Lesley and I loved playing that game with people from here. Get all drunk and yell the answers out and shit.. GODDAMN YOU MICROSOFT.

At least I was the 1 one time. That shit was great.
        The aftermath wasn't all that great...
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's a total bummer about 1 vs 100. That game was a lot of fun. HEADCHEESE 4 LYFE.

Comment

• Really enjoying Deathspank. I suppose I have about 6 hours into it right now, and easily see another 2-3 based on how much of the map is left. I'm doing 100% of the side quests as well, since they make up the vast majority of the game.

Comment

• I must play this game.

Looks like Diablo mixed with Castle Crashers.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's pretty much it in short. And the world is spherical like Mario Galaxy and it makes for some cool effects and scenario changes. I got my first unicorn poop tonight.

Comment

• Sold.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played DerpSpurnk tonight.

Lots of fun art, dialogue, and chickens to decimate. And then...I got to the Pip Village and was unceremoniously crushed into little bits of DeathSpank by a single thunderclap to the face.

I am upset. I must drink more.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• purchase?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well...if you like questing and shit, yeah.

It's basically the action rpg version of Earf Wurm Jem.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oooh....

It's a toss up between this and Monkey Island 2. I loves me some LeChuck....
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a tough call to make.

Gimme some moar time with it and I could probably give you a better summary of pointseses. I just got buttered about being turned into the equivalent of an old man's fartdust so quickly.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shoulda been MGS 4: The needless exposition
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X