Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my Simcity 4 the other day. Was so very tempted, but had to talk myself off the ledge.

Comment

• SC4 sucked IMO. The move to 3d was nice, but the overhaul of everything that worked sucked. Case in point, the new tax system. BOO. Also, it ran like shit thanks to memory leak bug that didn't get patched for months.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Simcity 4 is terrible. There's WAY too much micromanaging and it runs terribly. And don't even bother with Sim City Societies.

Nice work EA, fucking that up.

Also, I love Sim City 3000 but I wish you could dispatch police and fire the way you could in Sim City 2000. Seemed kind of weak in 3000.

Still, I love hitting that air raid siren.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wow, I actually agree with Ed. *golfclap* The micromanaging was HORRIBLE in that version.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Plus Simcity 3000 has landmarks! The Twin Towers live on!

Now if only they revamped Sim Copter. Game was great, especially when you hijacked the military chopper and blew up the nuclear plant.

Comment

• Lesley and I were talking about SimTower the other day. We both really dug on that one as well. I never played SimCopter though.

Comment

• Tried playing Simtower but I never could get my buildings to work. I loved Sim Copter, flying around at night amongst the towers. Felt like I was in my own Michael Mann movie.

Plus, I would also cause police/fire/ambulance vehicles to jam into each other and I'd listen to the mix of sirens. Sure, it annoyed my dad but I really enjoyed such chaos.

Comment

• Risk Factions or DeathSpank.

You get to pick my next XBLA purchase.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've had some fun with Risk but I'm not a diehard RISK player. I've heard DeathSpank isn't bad but I'm not a a huge fan of that type of game. I AM NO HELP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I've had some fun with Risk but I'm not a diehard RISK player. I've heard DeathSpank isn't bad but I'm not a a huge fan of that type of game. I AM NO HELP.

It's cool. I got a bunch of XBLA cards sent to me and I'm sampling the wares. I've got about 1800 points left of the 5600 that was sent my way.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RISK is fun if you play with others not so much against the cpu.. That should be a deciding factor.

Comment

• OH SHIT Deathspank is out today huh?! GOOOOODBYE AFTERNOON!

Comment

• MOTHERFUCKING ECONOMY!!!!!!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Deathspank is fucking AWESOME. The gameplay is hack and slash, but not to a fault. There are some cool additions, like finding abilities where you use to certain types of weapons as a combo and doing crazy ass attacks that shake things up. I will say that the difficulty is up and down. You can mow through some sections then come up into an area with orange enemies (like 2 levels higher) and get killed in 3 seconds. Really loving the writing as well. Funniest game I have ever played. TACO WENCH!

Comment

• Apparently not 1 vs 100....

Fucking sucks. Lesley and I loved playing that game with people from here. Get all drunk and yell the answers out and shit.. GODDAMN YOU MICROSOFT.

At least I was the 1 one time. That shit was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X