X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah, Nate.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Won't have the damn transfer cord though. However I have a free 48 hour xbox live deal. Thor Gristlechest may rise afterall!!!!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• WOO.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting a 2001 vibe from this...but slightly more erotic.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Split/Second is fun. I can actually win races unlike ModNation Racers.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• They are adding a "casual" mode for people that can't win races haha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heh, maybe now I can win a single player race. I guess I'm becoming a casual gamer. Can't win on the default setting.

We have to get a game going one of these days.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Its very quiet. Had a helluva time setting up a new(temporary) gamertag. Had zero DLC so trying to play BFBC was practically impossible.

Comment

• Played some more LOTRO last night with Lesley. We were rocking some Nazgul bitches like it weren't no thing.

Comment

• So is it free to download as well as play?

Comment

• Free 10 day trial (download off of site) then it's 10 bucks a month until it goes free to play this fall.

Comment

• Also loaded up my copy of Sim City 3000 (the last good simcity game) and was having a blast with it last night.

Comment

• I miss playing those.

Comment

Working...
                                X