This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    All the reviews I've seen for Singularity have been stellar. I really want to check it out.
    Really?! Gametrailers and Bennet the Sage both said it was meh. And that the multi-player was completely tacked on and useless.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Really?! Gametrailers and Bennet the Sage both said it was meh. And that the multi-player was completely tacked on and useless.
      Graybush say Hocken useless!

Useless like tits on fish...

Comment

• Okay fine, don't bitch about dropping $60 on this game if you don't like it.

I don't want any AVGN-esque shit around here, ya dig? Fuckin' numbnuts is complaining about game glitiches, now. Hang it the fuck up already.

Comment

• Weren't you a huge fan of him? lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I honestly can't remember, pretty sure I haven't but of course someone with shit tons of time on their hands will impeach me on this. I've talked about the HVGN or Happy Video Game Nerd quite a bit though.

That guy needs to do more, that and The Cinema Snob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I honestly can't remember, pretty sure I haven't but of course someone with shit tons of time on their hands will impeach me on this. I've talked about the HVGN or Happy Video Game Nerd quite a bit though.

That guy needs to do more, that and The Cinema Snob.
              The Cinema Snob is pretty great. You know he has his own site?
              "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• RE: Singularity

It's the closest thing to a decent Timecop game I'll ever see, so it looks like Ivan, Boris, and Yuri are gonna get kicked the fuck off my Broadway stage.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  The Cinema Snob is pretty great. You know he has his own site?
                  Indeed he does. How else did I learn about his other show "The Big Box: With Vic Dealio".

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Actually you will, because I see you boosting with weak games like (two!)CSIs and those old shitty 2k sports games that give you 200 points for pressing each button once haha, and my FUCKING xbox just gave me a red ring.

Not -the- red ring, but its only a matter of time and I'm too scared to play anything on it now. Cannot afford to replace this mother fucker..

A win is a win. Also, I just 1000'd Lego Harry Potter. So, suck on that.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There are like 15 dudes outside my house tearing up my yard and the sidewalk. They better not get any ideas about the precious sitting on my porch. Ordered the HD transfer cable off of ebay. It is coming from Hong Kong or some shit so who knows when it will get here. Or if it is 100% the right one.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• MR. SPARKLE.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Was playing FIFA 10 last night, got a bunch of pro points for chipping in some long shots and using finesse moves to get past defenders...and the game froze.

I was disappoint. As it was against Chelsea again. It was awesome until it was not awesome.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I CHALLENGE YOU.

Comment

• New Av scared the shit outta me, until I realized it was from Sidekicks.

Also: you're gonna die by my weak foot.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <dl><dt><label>Status: </label></dt><dd> In Transit </dd><dt><label>Scheduled Delivery Date:</label></dt><dd>07/13/2010</dd><dt><label> Shipped To: </label></dt><dd> DAYTON, OH, US </dd><dt><label>Shipped/Billed On:</label></dt><dd>07/12/2010</dd><dt><label>Type:</label></dt><dd>Package</dd><dt><label>Service:</label></dt><dd>GROUND</dd><dt><label>Weight:</label></dt><dd>12.40 Lbs</dd></dl>
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X