Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha fuck yeah. I need to play that game again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Prepare for a long cutscene to end act III. It gets INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah it does.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Following that resistance guy smoked a pole though.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thought, maybe, I could beat Brutal Legend even though it disappoints, but I have no desire to play it anymore.

Split/Second arrives today, I liked the demo so I expect good things.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Then, I'll travel to Canada and stab you in your coldheart. As you lay dying, I'll teabag you. During those final moments on Earth, you will know the true meaning of PWN.

That is the riddle of the Red Ring. That is the promise of death.
              Actually you will, because I see you boosting with weak games like (two!)CSIs and those old shitty 2k sports games that give you 200 points for pressing each button once haha, and my FUCKING xbox just gave me a red ring.

Not -the- red ring, but its only a matter of time and I'm too scared to play anything on it now. Cannot afford to replace this mother fucker..
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• haha. I need to find a working leaderboard again.

Also for your redring.

Comment

• SRSLY thinking about picking up Singularity.

Or freezing myself, setting the thaw time for the release date of FIFA 2011.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've heard the reviews on Singularity, complete rental. Which is a shame because it's got Russkies and time travel.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• As long as it is less self-serious than CoD's fuckbagwankery, I might jerstify the purchase.

The gulf in decent release dates is making me a bit stir crazy.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All the reviews I've seen for Singularity have been stellar. I really want to check it out.

Comment

• I've never even heard of this game. I'm slipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I've never even heard of this game. I'm slipping.
                            Another FPS, but I've read some decent reviews. Has time travel and Russians, I believe.

Comment

• Meh. Any crazy hooks for multiplayer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I've never even heard of this game. I'm slipping.
                                Graybush say you need to tighten up shot group, young warrior...

Comment

Working...
                                X