Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so ridiculous. It's just a huge piece of wood screwed to the pedal. I'll get a pic up tonight if I remember.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I alternate on dumbshit level drums and the more difficult vocal levels.

And they are both fun as hell. One day, I will get to drum expert, even if it is when I am 55 years old.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Question...can a seven year old and a four year old play Rockband?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Maybe. Could be tricky due to the size of the instruments.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• yah but you better watch out for those alkidas.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Seven yeah. 4 maybe. But there is a no fail option so they can do whatever they want and it wont fail.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's on part 2 though right? I think my wife bought part 1, because it was like 70 bucks cheaper and came with everything...

Comment

• Forgot that Chrono Trigger was out for the DS, picked it up, and have been glued to it ever since.

I'm on a break from it as I write.

Still as fun as it was back in the SNES days.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rock Band and the Force Unleashed...I gotta get better than Easy on the Drums...

Comment

• I wanna be able to beat Holiday in Cambodia on Hard before the New Year. Time to chug a bunch of Redline and make it through the torrential sweating.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I played DC vs MK last night. Whatever, I wouldn't pay for the game (I borrowed it from my brother) and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I'll put it like this. MK was famous for the gore, the gameplay has always kinda sucked...It still does. The fucking controls and fighting is lamerz, combos are near impossible, fatalities are near impossible...there are few pluses with this game, graphics are decent, arenas are decent, smashing through walls/off sides of builidings is cool...but otherwise this game really doesn't have it. Wait for another fighting game cuz this one is weak...(although I'm going to try and play through the story mode to get the achievements)

Oh yeah, and Rock Band is awesome.

Comment

• Sorry to hear it was just as lame as the last episode of Seinfeld.

One day they will make a violent one. A good one. Where Batman gets quadraped by Goro.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's semi violent, but you would figure that by now they could have improved the fighting.

Comment

• MK hasn't been fun in like a decade.

Comment

• Very true...unfortunate because this could have really be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X