Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took 3 hours for Lesley and 5 for me (I got the hi-res download)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 3 hours for the hi-res for me.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Remember. I'm in Arkansas. Download speed has been averaging 185 KBps.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• we just finished up a ton of quests in LOTRO and now it's time for lunch and walk through the park.

Sidenote: I remember why I stopped playing these games. I'm already jonsing to go back to Middle Earth....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            we just finished up a ton of quests in LOTRO and now it's time for lunch and walk through the park.

Sidenote: I remember why I stopped playing these games. I'm already jonsing to go back to Middle Earth....
            Just try not to LARP while at the park.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *spots a duck*

"I NEED TO KILL 5 OF THOSE TO GET MY BELT OF AWESOMENESS"

*runs off*

Comment

• I'm playing "how much shit can you fit into the handful of empty boxes you have" and so far i am winning.

Comment

• Otacon got some!!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Lulz @ Rerb. Totally have the same feeling about MMO's but for once I'm like "fuck it" let the addiction take over. I'm sure eventually an intervention will happen and I'll fight it like I'm on crack but for now I'm loving it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Lulz @ Rerb. Totally have the same feeling about MMO's but for once I'm like "fuck it" let the addiction take over. I'm sure eventually an intervention will happen and I'll fight it like I'm on crack but for now I'm loving it.
                      This is dangerous thinking.

Enjoy the abyss!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *ignores russ as I'm currently thinking about talent trees post cataclysm*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, it's no good atm. haha, but that's only cause I have nothing to play on the 360 right now. At least nothing I want to go through. Kane and Lynch 2 demo is still fucking bad ass though.

Comment

• This is where you accept a FIFA match challenge and I nuke you from orbit.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ZARATE is too strong for this mere mortal....haha

Comment

• I miss my 360 already.

*wipes tears away and begins to plan his assault on the remaining areas of Outlands*

Comment

Working...
                                X