Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing nothing. 360 died. New model ordered through BDR amazon link.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• CUNTINGSLUTFUCKSHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You are welcome. I'll be in the corner sobbing like a sloot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Playing nothing. 360 died. New model ordered through BDR amazon link.

and I'm so conflicted.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That reminds me, did that macbook deal come through for you, Rob? I figure you'd at least get enough $$$ to take Lesley out for a nice dinner at the BK Lounge or something.

Comment

• Grabbed Trine on a whim during the Steam sale. Heard of it, but had no idea what it was. Really beautiful puzzle/action game. It's like the videogame version of Stardust.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                That reminds me, did that macbook deal come through for you, Rob? I figure you'd at least get enough $$$ to take Lesley out for a nice dinner at the BK Lounge or something.

Honestly? I made like $2.25 off it. For some reason computers/electronics only net like 1% from amazon. But the fact that you went specifically through us is fucking awesome. That $2.25 was added into the bigger fund of 50 bucks from that month that netted us a nice dinner with booze
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lesley and I started going through the Lego Indy game. Goddamn is that game unintuitive at some parts. Through out the whole game if you pick up a set of legos that need to be placed some where you get a little arrow letting you know that. EXCEPT for a section in the Temple of Doom. Spent like an hour trying to figure out wtf to do until I looked at a guide. For some reason in this room you were supposed to drop the legos on a ledge and use the whip to grab them until you get to the end. Nice jerb TT games.

Comment

• I think Ingrid had some problems with it as well.

Comment

• Yeah, it kinda sucks. I mean these games are the epitome of IF YOU SUCK AT GAMES YOU CAN BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA THESE but this one is kind of a mess.

Comment

• Played a game of Risk with Rob. I had control of the temple (which allows you to take over an enemy's entire space at the start of your turn) and some other things that allowed me to freeze one enemy space each turn. Needless to say, I rocked Rob's world.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You do anyways big boy.

Comment

• I know, but doing it on X-Box is always a unique experience.

Comment

• True. Lesley was laughing the whole time.

"SEE, THAT'S HOW I FEEL WHEN WE PLAY" haha

Comment

• HAHA, awesome. I would have loved to play again but we went and saw (and loved) Toy Story 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X