Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played the ME demo. Got stuck quickly. Looked neat, but I got frustrated and quit.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The only parts I hate are the fucking air vents. The game's default brightness setting is way too fucking dim to make anything out in those fucking things.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Who wants to get a game of L4D or maybe some Horde in Gears? I haven't played shit since Gluttonday.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I may be down tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hell's yeah!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ballsac. That French guy.

I just haaaaaave to have an exam in the morning. This day is full of der wankenstein.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saints Row 2. Awesome, so fucking fun. Fuck off GTAIV, my guy looks ridiculous. I must play this with some of you.

Comment

• I'm playing the new PoP. It's interesting. Apparently the ending is awesome. So I'm gonna stick it out.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Russ said it was easier than shit.

Comment

• Also, sorry about last night Russ. You dipped off and I realized it was time for bed. But goddamn was that a blast. Seriously guys, go check out Saints Row 2. Too much fucking fun in co-op.

Comment

• Yeah, fuckin' thing froze up when I went to look at the map.

Gonna have to try and one up the ridiculousness/awesomeness of your dude.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I so want to be playing that game right now.

Comment

• Just bought a Santa's ransom worth of tracks for RB2, so I'll be getting evicted soon from the noise.

Hopefully I'll get to reenact that Damn Yankees video.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What you play on that game? I saw you on all weekend. I finally got my 1 million fans achievement this weekend. And I almost killed my leg playing Painkiller.

Comment

• Still haven't gotten to painkiller. Rob, you should post a picture of your modded pedal. I would like to see it.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X