Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Want To Be A Hero was FUCKING GLORIOUS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS

(Seriously. There should be a Leisure Suit Larry total conversion to a Revenge of the Nerds game. I'd be playing that right now if there were any justice in this unimahverse.)

Instead, I have settled on Earthbound again while I wait for the "Ethpana" vs. C-Ron game.
      WE NEED TO BATTLE IN FIFA.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BILLY, DON'T BE A HERO.

ETA para Rerb: Name the time. OH YEAH, ZARATE IS BEK IN BLEK
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Complete X-Com $3.74 today on Steam.

Comment

• Only the first one is worth playing. Terror from the Deep gets RETARDED hard in the middle to the point of trashing your machine and the other two just plan suck.

Comment

• I've never actually played, but I remember my aunt and uncle playing it, so I'm looking forward. And that price is cheaper than just the original was.

Comment

• for sure. It's a great deal. I'll have to get steam working again on my machine and go through it again. Good luck getting to Cydonia!

Comment

• just played a bit of torchlight. Not bad.

Comment

• Finished Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, fun game but no Sands of Time, so now I'm replaying The Sands of Time. Still playing Peace Walker even though I finished it a few days ago. It has a lot of extra stuff to do and it has me wanting to replay Snake Eater as well.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      just played a bit of torchlight. Not bad.
                      Now imagine playing it with two of your closest friends(who are not really your friends but dudes on teh innarwebs) and you have WoW. Join us Rerb.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Torchlight. $5. Today only. BUY IT ROB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Torchlight. $5. Today only. BUY IT ROB.
                          I thought he did already...

L4D for under $7 today. I might have to grab it just for that fucking mansion.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Puzzle Quest 2 is fucking tough.

Comment

• Picked up Torchlight last night but haven't played it yet. I figure since it was only 5 bucks, what the hell?

Comment

• You will get so much more out of it. Oh and remember you can hold ctrl to range attack and stay in place. Helps so much with the archer.

Comment

Working...
                                X