Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't recommend the THQ Pack on Steam enough. Metro 2033 has some incredible graphics, and is definitely going to be a challenging PC FPS. Never touched the Warhammer games, but played for a bit, and I am going to thoroughly enjoy all of those. Guild Wars Trilogy might be fun, but I tried the first one and it is decidedly dated, and I don't know if I will put aside WoW when it is just overall a better product. Saints Row 2 is in there if you don't have it on 360, as well as Red Faction Guerilla. I haven't touched Stalker yet, but I am really interested in it.

Comment

• CHIME- Only 240 spacebucks this week as part of the Eggbox summer sale. I'd never heard of it before but apparently it was a charity project. I suppose it was five or 10 dollars before. Anyway, it's totally worth whatever price. It's like if Tetris and Lumines had a sexy lovechild. This will become my new Arcade obsession when I'm not roving the Old West in RDR (I just finished Mexico. It was awesome!).

Comment

• I fucking love the Warhammer games. Awesome stuff.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• CHIME was pretty fun. I'll have to grab it at that price. I'll have to get ahold of Alwyn as he was a BEAST in the Warhammer games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Transformers is pretty fucking great. I'm sure I'll hit a point where I hate it, but the banter between the Decipticons was cracking me up yesterday. Starscream is fucking hilarious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Transformers is pretty fucking great. I'm sure I'll hit a point where I hate it, but the banter between the Decipticons was cracking me up yesterday. Starscream is fucking hilarious.

I like what I've played so far, but it's not something that screams amazing to me.

However, I'm willing to sludge through it some more. New Internet connection is up and I'm about to go back on Live.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think for a transformers game it's great. As a 3rd person shooter, it's average.

Comment

• But I'm a fan of the boss fights so far. They feel decidedly old school in their hardness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The wangs feel decidedly old school in their hardness.
                    repaired...

Comment

• Got x-com from steam. Forgot how lousy I was at it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• hehe. Stick with it.

Best thing: Buy engineers/researches right away and start researching lasers. They will help you early in the beginning.

Comment

• Yeah. Its been a long long long time.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also, get two bases. One in the northern hemisphere and one in the southern.

Comment

• NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS

(Seriously. There should be a Leisure Suit Larry total conversion to a Revenge of the Nerds game. I'd be playing that right now if there were any justice in this unimahverse.)

Instead, I have settled on Earthbound again while I wait for the "Ethpana" vs. C-Ron game.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So the fan made King's Quest is coming out. I would settle for all the originals to come out on Steam. Go ahead and add So You Want To Be A Hero and Space Quest series as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X