Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesley picked up the new Transformers game for me yesterday. Digging it pretty hard at the moment. Haven't gone online with it yet, but beat the first levels for both campaigns. The sound work is excellent but the graphics seem a bit sub par.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fucking Steam games. So many fucking Steam games. I'm going to be fucking poor.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Never used Steam. Is it good stuff? Want to get X-com off there.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YEah, I got allo f the x-coms from there for like 5 bucks a year ago or so. Works pretty flawlessly. Can't wait until steam hits the PS3 like it's been rumored.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            steam hits the PS3 like it's been rumored.
            Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Never used Steam. Is it good stuff? Want to get X-com off there.
              Best time to check it out. They're having fucking insane sales till the 4th.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Will do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Lesley picked up the new Transformers game for me yesterday. Digging it pretty hard at the moment. Haven't gone online with it yet, but beat the first levels for both campaigns. The sound work is excellent but the graphics seem a bit sub par.
                  There's an in-game announcement for a patch that'll fix things like no XP when the host disconnects, so that should be good. I guess the servers were just being MAULED the first few days because the lag seems to have (mostly) been corrected too.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Awesome. I'm hopnig to hit that up later this week. I really dig the single player though. I hated it at first until I got used to it but it's pretty fun.

Comment

• Steam is so awesome but so evil. I want to crack into my like 459 new games tonight, but I gotta kill Arthas.

Comment

• Been playing the CSI game in-between moving sessions.

Sorry, Ari. I would've joined your party, but no headset. My headsets are at the new place.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tried playing RISK with Lesley last night. Nope, that ain't happening again.

Comment

• Get your ass handed to you?!

Comment

• Nope, the opposite the first game. She couldnt' do shit. THen we played the classic game and I was out first and then she lost.

Comment

• The boardgame?

Comment

Working...
                                X