This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I picked up Splinter Cell DA again. Still need to get some multiplayer action going.

I bought this during the latest Gamestop sales event based on Rob's suggestion. Hopefully, it won't suck.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Single player will kick your ass if you haven't played any SC games except for Conviction. Multiplayer is a blast with friends.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, I hope you got it for under 10 bucks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Steam sale. Whole THQ pack, bought for Company of Heroes (plus expansions), Stalker, Every Warhamer 40k game plus expansions, Titan Quest plus expansion, and a couple others. Also got the Freedom Force pack as that game got me through my parents divorce. Also, the complete Guild Wars. I want more but I am being good bc fuck I need to move but fuck I need Steam games!

Comment

• 14.99; first used copy was 12.99
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              14.99; first used copy was 12.99
              Still not bad. And Anderson can get some more points in his quest to knock Trejo off the leaderboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Still not bad. And Anderson can get some more points in his quest to knock Trejo off the leaderboard.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• lol win.

Comment

• holy shits
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• lulz

Why does everyone other than me get a fucking boost off the line at the start of a race? Wtf am I doing wrong? ModNation is kicking my ass.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• IT's a bitch. When the green lights blink hit the gas. Biggest pain? Its fucking random as far as I can tell.

Comment

• I'll have to try that. Not very random for the cpu, all those cars leave me far behind at the start of a race. Heh, I even resorted to browsing the manual and saw no mention of how to boost off the line.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post

It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Then, I'll travel to Canada and stab you in your coldheart. As you lay dying, I'll teabag you. During those final moments on Earth, you will know the true meaning of PWN.

That is the riddle of the Red Ring. That is the promise of death.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Also, I hope you got it for under 10 bucks.

I got it for 7 bucks.

Comment

• TMNT Arcade- Playing through the game this morning it struck how much of a quarter-siphon these types of games are set up to be. There were times where I was just getting raped to the point of not being able to do anything as soon as I spawned.

Also, theses achievements are so hard what the fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X