This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOHHH.....we'll have to play!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to play that! Maybe some this weekend.

Comment

• Seriously, I'm horrible at that game. It is fun.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm down with rocking some, I just don'th ave a headset
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd love to play, but I'll be on kinda late.

Rob, we'll explain everything to you. It's pretty simple once you understand.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I want to LEARN TEACH ME ARI

Comment

• Picked up Transformers War for Blah Blah.. so far I'm not very impressed with online modes. Escalation (Horde) Mode is a total bitch, more in line with Nazi Zombies only you get about 0.2 seconds between waves to buy ammo, health, guns, and open doors.. there's an achievement for beating wave 15; after playing ALL NIGHT, got to wave 11 with some friends before the game decided to lock up and give me ZERO credit for all the progress. Thanks, fucker.

And the regular multiplayer modes, deathmatch, TDM, CTF et al are so fucking laggy as to be nearly unplayable.

Being able to jump up and transform into a jet is pretty bitchin' though..
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You think they can patch for the lag issues? How's the campaign?

Comment

• God I hope so. There's no reason for a modern, A title from a major publisher like Activision to have this awful of network coding. Not to mention the fact that if the host disconnects during a game, you don't get ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING. No exp, no k/d, no unlocks.. nothing. I've played like 5 games and I'm still level 0 for all classes because of this bullshit.

The campaign seems decent enough, I'm only 1.5 levels through the Decepticons. Theres only 5 missions per side but they're a good length with like a dozen checkpoints per mission that you can reload individually (should make going back for hidden collectables bearable)

Comment

• purchase?

Comment

• I picked up Splinter Cell DA again. Still need to get some multiplayer action going.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let me know when and where and I'm FUCKING DOWN.

Comment

• Probably be on 6-8pm my time tonight. Tomorrow most of the day and afternoon.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• cool. I'll try and be on tonight if I can, not sure how long the podcast is going to go for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                purchase?
                                I'm leanin toward rental unless the online fixes itself or you're actually the obese guy in all those internet photos wearing a cardboard Optimus Prime outfit

Comment

Working...
                                X