Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our family games were Stratego, chess and Monopoly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Never played Risk either, but dammit I love LIFE. It's got a freakin wheel!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and LIFE. Forgot about that one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But yeah, I'mma grabbing this now.

Comment

• I'll be home early tonight so hopefully it can be "on like Donkey Kong".
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I got it. It's neat. I have no idea what I'm doing but I just won the first match. If you guys are on tonight, txt me. Nerdious has my number

Comment

• The targeting system on Crackdown 2 is fucked like Martin Savage's shattered view of the world. If the reviews are good then I'll give it a shot.

If anything, it makes me want to play the first one again.
                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  The targeting system on Crackdown 2 is fucked like Martin Savage's shattered view of the world. If the reviews are good then I'll give it a shot.

If anything, it makes me want to play the first one again.
                  Concur'd. I fucking hate they way the set up the targeting. It just doesn't feel right.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So Risk....I kinda like it. I'm still a tad confused on the rules but I beat the first mission in the campaign last night and had fun. I hope to be able to play with nerdious and Ari so they can help explain some stuff. also, I kinda like the cartoony stuff. It's pretty well done.

Comment

• If you like Risk check out Luxtouch on iPhone/iPad.

Comment

• Ari fucking ripped me to shreads last night. That fucker. But I'm digging on the game so much.

Rob, Risk is just like Galcon or Eufloria, if you've ever played those. You get three actions per turn; gain larger army (through conquered cities/countries/capitals and/or cards), attack (ties go to the defender; you can only attack, if and only if you're able to leave one "army" left in your city; and don't spread yourself thin), and fortify (move your armies to buffer between your cities and the enemies).
                        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-24-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Some of the stuff seemed arbitrary but I'm going to chalk that up to the tutorials. however, hopefully I can get on tonight and play you sir. I've been crashing super early lately.

Comment

• Rob, Ari, Risk tonight?

Comment

• I crash before 11 now thanks to the new job shit, so I'll try and be on before that otherwise this weekend it's fucking on.

Comment

• Losing races in ModNation Racers.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X