Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renamed my Pro "Sex Zarate" in honor of that display.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ZARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Drunk bought Turtles in Time last night and promptly beat it in under 30 mins. NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD Really fucking wished they would have had an "oldschool" option like Monkey Island did. I miss sprites.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• bought 'Blur' yesterday at Best Buy. Try as I might, I couldn't get them to honor both coupons...from what I read on CAG, I'm not the only one. Oh well...$20 ain't bad.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had to do the Blur thing at K-Mart. Every Best Buy in my area was sold out.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've cracked the case.

Vanille is the first teenaged special education student videogame action hero and Snow is a pedo.

Fucking Japanesneezes.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just downloaded the Crackdown 2 demo.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Timed for 30 minutes. Fucking tons to do. But yea, it's Crackdown but more. I really don't see where they have refined anything except more things to do.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK, the map is so rudimentary to be offensive. I see zero upgrades to the last game. It's still fun, but man, is this game missing a lot of the shine and current gameplay mechanics that are expected. No way to mark waypoints wtfff

Comment

• Heard the grapherx were old hat compared to the other sandboxes out there, but then the other sandboxes suck dicks when it comes to superhuman trigger-happy coppers. I will delude myself with blind hope until I see the final proderckt.

(Still makes me sad about the demo shortcomings...)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you can still jump half the height of a skyscraper, I'll still be getting this at some point.

I'm pretty easy in that regard..
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Was never a fan of Crackdown. Is this demo worth deleting shit off my hd?

Comment

• It's worth going and buying a new 360 Slim and having a sexy 250gb hdd!

But I dunno, honestly. It's really just Crackdown: Crack HARDER from the hour I played. The freaks and day/night add some depth, but it feels more like an expansion than a brand new game. I'll still buy it, but I'm tempering my expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X