Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Shadow Complex. Kick ass, but it went out of its way to really push you to get all the pieces of the suit, but then at the end it leads you to the final boss without getting the last piece of the suit. Kind of weird. Really incredible game though. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Alright, I have the apartment to myself all weekend. So when I'm not masturbating furiously to pictures of myself I'd like to get some gaming in. If anyone sees me on and wants to play, hit me up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Alright, I have the apartment to myself all weekend. So when I'm not masturbating furiously to pictures of myself I'd like to get some gaming in. If anyone sees me on and wants to play, hit me up.

Kickass.

Also, going to try the Best Buy fuckup to get Blur for 10 bucks on Sunday.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Whoa, what?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yes, please explain.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I also am interested in this fuck up.

I need something new. I've flown through the XBLA games I got, except Trials because holyshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, and Blur is the only thing I'm really interested in....but I've not even scratched the surface of Modnation Racers. God, why can't Crackdown 2 be out already.

Comment

• Still rocking Modnation over here along with some FFXIII, Joe Danger, BFBC2 and sKate 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  God, why can't Crackdown 2 be out already.
                  DEAR GOD YES
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In the ad for Best Buy next week, Blur is $39.99.

Next week, Blur is in the RZ Coupons for an additional $10 coupon.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=263044

Also (expiring 6/30), there's the Manufacturer Coupon for an additional $20 off.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=264507
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oh HELL yes. Thank you very much, Troy.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sweet. I'll have to try that. I'm a rewards zone member, is there somewhere I print the coupon for it? Or is it automatic when they scan my card?

Comment

• I'll have to give that a try. Wish it went on sale today instead!

I'm going to try and spend some time with Joe Danger, Trials (seriously people, this game arrrrgh), and Modnation. Girlfriend goes out of town next Friday and I am going to go insane with free time.

Comment

• The RZ coupon goes live on Sunday.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/gamersOffers.jspx

Comment

• I want to touch FIFA 2010 in it's baby maker.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Some great games last night. Especially that last one.

Comment

Working...
                                X