Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Disc only. Has a bunch of new boards you can unlock, a new game mode called "The Riches" (which we haven't played yet) and some lame ass mini games.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hmmmms...may have to look for a used copy.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• As long as it still has the iron as a gamepiece, Imma pick them shits up.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Im not playing this right now, but i had no idea where else to put it.. Anyway here is my Video

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/12/halflife_resurrected_with_halflife_2_engine_by_fan s.html
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Sorry the Video I am posting... I had nothing to do with this video.. Just to be clear
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Got Mirror's Edge.

At a point in chapter 4, I wanted to punch a hole into the wall like Ben Affleck in that after school special about steroids.

Thankfully, the other two purchases are much more user friendly, as apparently, I lack the cognitive/motor skill required to scale buildings while shotgun wielding assholes take potshots at me.

1) Prince of Persia. Another "climb this, AND THIS!" simulator, but it's fun and doesn't make me curse like a drunken me at the screen. This was the first of the PoP series I've played since the old-school sprite games, so if the PS2 incarnations are as fun, then I'll pick those up as well.

2) Finally picked up Rock Band 2 after listening to 'caust 49. Played it for awhile yesterday and was thoroughly entertained, though I'd like it if they could pull out some full album content for consumption (namely Pearl Jam's Ten and Soundgarden's BadMotorFinger, because those are the albums I can actually register when singing/drumming. Gimme mah grunge! ). So far, so fun.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished Prince of Persia. Want to cut someone in the face that works at Ubisoft.

Rent it for some fun platforming, but don't expect the ending to give you any satisfaction whatsoever. Fucking retarded.

Gonna go hitch a ride on the Whaaaaaambulance for a few hours. Byeee.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sands of Time is awesome. I recommend you try that one.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I heard it was a great game. Definitely will give that one a try.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I take it the new PoP is easier than hell?

Comment

• Absolutely easypants.

Actually, I'd recommend it to anyone who has had it up to here *raises hand up to chin* with a frustrating game and just want to unwind in front of pretty scenery for a while.

The only other game that has the same platforming concept that I can think of off the top of my head is Assassin's Creed. And at least AC made you feel as though all of the climbing/running was in your control. PoP streamlines it to such a degree that it is a matter of just pressing a button here or there to get to the other side of a chasm.

(Another thing that Ubisoft brought with them from AC to PoP is shitty endings.)

While that may or may not be someone's play style, it sure is purty.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Weak sausage.

Comment

• Well, after playing Mirror's Edge where my lack of reaction time, coupled with the confined spaces (thanks level designers!) lead to many frustrating tirades, PoP was a walk down easy street that definitely made me feel like less of a moron. I will never stop being grateful for that. So PoP has redeeming qualities, but they are eroded by the ending and the less-than-exciting combat system.

Yes, I liked the concept of Mirror's Edge (and the fact that it was a new IP that didn't have the usual shit-colored palette that many games have these days), but the execution was lacking. But since I bought the sumbitch, I might as well finish it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dig the fuck out of Mirror's Edge. It's just fucking hard sometimes. Although, I'm probably making it harder by not allowing myself to shoot one bullet throughout the whole game, but I'm digging it. Did you get to subway part yet? That shit was fucking dope.

Comment

• I made it to the subway, and I think since I couldn't figure how to get into the billionth crawlspace (I felt like a mouse getting shocked by a piece of cheese in a Pavlovian experiment...just that helpless) so I just gave up and popped PoP in.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X