Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, but most don't. It's extremely linear for most of the game and the fun of it is seeing how fast and efficient you can win the battles. If you hate J-pop bullshit, you won't like this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been knee deep in weeaboo juice since I restarted Yellow Ledbettah (Bayonetta).

I think I'm at my most prepared, most accepting for such ludicrous things as J-Perp.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, most of the story is presented to you as text. LOTS OF SHIT TO READ if you want to know everything. I however, don't care. I just like the pretty colors and killing things.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but FF 9 hits the PSN this week I believe. I'd get that one. One of the best (better than 7) FF's from the PS1.

Comment

• I would if I could, but I never bought a BS3.

And they're back to text completely or do they still have the hurr durr voice actors from Australia again?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Everything is voiced in game, however the backstory is all text.

Comment

• What I'm trying to say is don't be upset if it sucks. I've learned that I have fucked up tastes.

Comment

• You do, but I also need some sort of RPG to fill the WoW void.

I can only play Earfbound and FF6 on an emulator so many times.

Even if it is the most asinine JRPG with dueling banjo bukkake minigames, I'll give it a shot.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think I like the new transformers game...

Comment

• This has gotta be the most racist fucking thing since that "Watermelon" minstrel show sendup.

I mean, the fucking guy has a chicken HIDDEN IN HIS AFRO.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha, Sahz is great.

Comment

• Yes, Rob, I will be playing again. Probably Wed. as it's my day off and Nathan will be out of state. But I've hit a battle that I'm worried about, so I'm hesitant to do it until I have a good chunk of time to devote in case I die a lot.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Turtles in Time, Trials HD, Splosion Man, and Shadow Complex for like $18 worth of points.

Comment

• I actually dusted off Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and shot some fuckers in the face... still has a nice, but limited selection of hardware.

I'd love to shoot my teammates, since they're as useless as a crewneck on a Hocken, but the game won't let me!

Broke out PGR 3 as well and did some serious drifting with an old Lamborghini Miura. Tits!

Comment

• In regards to Fornicating Fandango the 13th, the whole romance angle between Weeaboo Bret Michaels and that 16 year old girl is unsettling as all get out.

That and Vanilla being some sort of sexpot (that also looks like she's fuckin' 16 or some shit), and sounding like some Bogan retard? Shit has me howling with uncomfortable laughter.

Fucking Japs. I will never cease to be shocked by your questionable behavior.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X