X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

That is, if Mexico doesn't win...
    Mexico has already won! Don't you listen to the Tea Party?!

Comment

• Also, Billy we need to race in Modnation one of these days.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Mexico has already won! Don't you listen to the Tea Party?!
        loooooooooooool

Was referring to Seth Effrika and the futbols.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Also, Billy we need to race in Modnation one of these days.
          Word. I'm going to stop at Best Buy and see about those finger bangers for the PS3 controller. Still want that patch to better load times.

Comment

• yeah. hope it comes soon.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished all I wanted to do in Red Dead Redemption a week or two ago. I've started Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, nice to be back playing as the Prince from Sands of Time.

I also bought Peace Walker a couple days ago. Shocked to be playing a lot of the PSP now. Bullshit that the game has no online co-op, only Ad-Hoc. If you want to play co-op with people not in your vicinity, you have to use the PS3 and use Ad-Hoc Party app. Works great and actually allows you to use the PS3 headset, but still stupid considering they played up the co-op in Peace Walker. Sorry, had to vent.

Still playing MAG, surprisingly. Sent the game back to gamefly and turned around and bought the game on Amazon for $25.

Don't see any games I really want the next couple months, I might buy ModNation Racers since Rob seems high on it. Playing a large mix of games now that I think about it. I have Darksiders coming from gamefly as well.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Peace Walker better than Portable ops and the other one?

Comment

• Controls a lot better than Portable Ops. They use the face buttons as a second analog stick, but it also is very forgiving so headshots aren't a pain. I like Co-Op, even though I've only played it once co-op, mostly been playing it single player. I thought it was going to be nothing like Portable Ops but it still has the building of an army and weapons, but done a lot better this time. No more dragging soldiers back to the truck, just attach a Fulton to them and they are yours. Liking it so far. Wish it was on the PS3 instead.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Anyone else buy the Peggle Nights expansion that came out a while back for the Eggbox? I finally bought it yesterday and it seems way more difficult that the first installment.

Comment

• Oh shit had no idea there was a peggle expansion.

Comment

• I think it's usually 10 bucks but it's on sale this week for only five.

Comment

• Peggle nights or whatever? Yeah I picked that up and it is a tad bit more difficult. LOVE IT though.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing a bunch of games I got out of the Sears price drop fuckery. Going to flip them at Gamestop by Sunday and make my money back plus 5 dollars.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played a shit ton of FFXIII this weekend. Right back into it.

Comment

• Well...tried getting back to both Prototype and Boner Drives a Jetta (Bayonetta).

Neither really clicked for me, but I can see finishing Bowl of Feta sometime in the near future.

I'm contemplating getting a kickball game so I have something that I can actually enjoy while drunk. Bernadetta doesn't suffer the sluggish.

Is Farting Fiction the 13th that good?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X